Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this light at Walmart awhile back for a cheep shake-down light for work. After about a week i put it in my EDC bag. lol.

I dont know much about it other than its 75 lumes and has a 8 hour run time. i uses three AAA batterys, is LED and is VERY durable. I've used the bezels a few times to break stuff and they seem to be holding up fine. Not bad for a $17 light!

PICS!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Holy crap! What is it called? I bought one at walmart but it didnt have a spike bezel. and it was 27$ 115 lumens on 3 AAA's. How many of what type of batteries dodes this take?

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy crap! What is it called? I bought one at walmart but it didnt have a spike bezel. and it was 27$ 115 lumens on 3 AAA's. How many of what type of batteries dodes this take?
Thats the one i was going to get but i didnt like the run time.

I'm not sure about water, it has an o-ring on the end cap and a sealed lense. I think its aluminum, it's solid! I dont know anything about it, i was hoping someone could tell me...lol. I got the last one and havent seen them since, not even on line or at there site. I really hope there not disscontinued because i will buy atleast three more.

I also bought a Python doubble stack pistol mag case at a local gun shop for like $10 and it fits perfectly.

·
Watchful and Hopeful
122 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts