Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Dirty Mind
3,002 Posts
Questionable source, people. Don't believe everything you read just because it matches your chosen narrative. I looked over this website. There's no information on who writes for or funds it. The tiny blurb about I love my freedom being ardent patriots is meaningless. Research a bit before going off! You'll be glad you did.

Trending Politics - Media Bias Fact Check
The sad thing is that in these times something like this is not out of the question.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,690 Posts
A few years ago I saw a study that surveyed multiple races in the USA. The conclusion was that black folks are the most racist group in the country. Even black folks thought they were the most racist group. They hate whites, Asians, Hispanics, and even high yellow (light skinned) blacks.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
So, its munchausin syndrome with white soccer mom progressives and BLM? Thats interesting but explains alot.....

That is the right syndrome isnt it ????

·
Registered
19 Posts
I guess if I am going to be more black today I am going to quit my job, apply for benefits, go around town looking for crimes to commit, cry about white privilege and negative stereotypes while collecting these benefits and committing my crimes, tell people I am this way because of oppression, im going to call my wife a stanky bitch ass ho and probably slap her around before walking out on my kids to go get spun out on crack, then when I decide I want some donks for my X4 I'll get a job at coke to steal from them until I get caught, then I'll cry that I was fired over racism and file a suit.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,486 Posts
Want me to be less white and more black? Are you sure? I really don't think that "lifestyle" is for me.

Given the chance, I'd rather be doing this:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
a thing I find fascinating: 43 years on federal contracts. every year, race relation training AKA Watermelon U gets longer. you can't say anything that may offend anyone. you can't swear, you can't compliment a womans appearance...

and yet, somehow, I hung in there until I retired.

the people who find "hello" to be racist can't get through a sentence without using the word that sounds like "monkeyflogger", refer to women as "bitches and ho's" and me as a "jive ass cracker monkeyflogger", and it's my fault they can't get my job. a special kind of stupid here.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Here is a reply that I received back from Coca Cola after I contacted them to complain about their racist behavior:

:
Thank you for contacting Coca-Cola!

The video and images attributed to a Coca-Cola training program are not part of the Company’s learning curriculum. Our Better Together global training is part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace. It is comprised of a number of short vignettes, each a few minutes long. The training includes access to the LinkedIn Learning platform on a variety of topics, including on diversity, equity, and inclusion. The video in question was accessible on the LinkedIn Learning platform, but was not part of the Company’s curriculum. We will continue to listen to our employees and refine our learning programs as appropriate.

Should you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Willy
Consumer Interaction Center
The Coca-Cola Company

KOBrandPic

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
The video in question was accessible on the LinkedIn Learning platform, but was not part of the Company’s curriculum.
Sounds a lot like the "fact checker" BS we are all seeing now.
It was on their platform...but not part of their curriculum?

I'm sure that's completely true.

Especially seeing as how their legal dep't is saying they won't do business with any other legal firm they think is too white.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts