Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,266 Posts
It's funny to me that many blacks don't like blacks! Light skinned blacks often have great disdain for darker ones. Do they have to think being 'less lighter'?

There, of course, is also the question, if they don't like one another, why should I?
My inlaws are Creole: black, French, Native, and Spanish. They think they are better than anyone else.

Of course anyone who is not a Creole sees their skin and says "Black" which they hate. They despise blacks (my in laws, not my husband, two of his very good friends are black). They grew up in a ghetto. His brother basically acts/thinks black but his sister, who is a little lighter skinned, is very haughty.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Questionable source, people. Don't believe everything you read just because it matches your chosen narrative. I looked over this website. There's no information on who writes for or funds it. The tiny blurb about I love my freedom being ardent patriots is meaningless. Research a bit before going off! You'll be glad you did.

Trending Politics - Media Bias Fact Check

·
I'M READY!!
4,236 Posts
They already promote garbage food products, might as well promote garbage group-think as well. Go big or go home.

On a side note, a coca-cola delivery guy I used to deal with says that the coke syrup in those boxes, you know the ones you hook up to the fountain drink machine, makes a great degreaser and would use it to get the white painted wheels on his coke delivery truck sparkling clean.

·
Super Moderator
1,825 Posts
If anyone thinks they get my trust, love or support merely because of the color of their skin, they're going to be sadly disappointed.

Everyone gets the chance to prove the content of their character.

ANNNND, If you don't want me to judge you, keep your private affairs to yourself. When you present them to me I use them to determine the content of your character by my standards. And you probably won't like it. I don't have to see you through your eyes.

Rant off.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I haven't drank or knowing used coca cola products in a long time and don't intend to start now. They can go to hell for all I care.
Yeah, you think so? I bet you $$$ to donuts that you use lots more Coca Cola brands then you ever imagined!!!
List of Coca-Cola brands - Wikipedia

I'm glad my vending contract is with Dr Pepper.
You might want to read that list above and readjust your thinking! Just sayin

Coke has just made it corporate policy that they do not want white people's business. Buy accordingly.
I can't be any less white than I already am!!!!

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,388 Posts
Has anyone see an official response from them?🤔

Reactions: BrianWorf

·
Registered
958 Posts
I just e-mailed Coca Cola and told them how outraged I am over this disclosure of racism towards white people. I said that I would spread the word to friends and family and that I was done using Coke products after having been a life long consumer of their products. I suggest that you do the same.

·
3,123 Posts
Yeah, you think so? I bet you $$$ to donuts that you use lots more Coca Cola brands then you ever imagined!!!
List of Coca-Cola brands - Wikipedia

You might want to read that list above and readjust your thinking! Just sayin
LOL Guess what, I still stand behind my statement, I don't knowingly utilize Coke products. I looked thru the Wiki list, lots of those products are only available outside the USA. Of those marketed here for instance you won't find Nestea in my cabinets but you would find Luzianne or Tetley, coffee of choice is French Market and since my sil works for Nestle Bottling I get all the Ozarka water I want free. I quit drinking pop or coke or soft drinks years ago.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Does that mean white people should wear blackface?

I'm not white, I'm European-American.

My color options are white and sunburn red. Will Coca Cola pay for my skin cancer treatments if I stay less white?

Would you find this offensive and racist if "white" was replaced by any other ethnicity? If so, it's offensive and racist.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,388 Posts
I just e-mailed Coca Cola and told them how outraged I am over this disclosure of racism towards white people. I said that I would spread the word to friends and family and that I was done using Coke products after having been a life long consumer of their products. I suggest that you do the same.
Thats good but they really dont care...they get more points for being woke

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm not so sure this won't create a painful and expensive reckoning for Coca-cola.... So far most of these anti-wokeshame boycotts have worked.

I know quite a few people that went out of their way to purchase items from companies the left lambasted like Goya and My Pillow, there doesn't seem to be Coca-cola products that blacks would politically patronize like Thunderbird, Richard's Wild Irish Rose, or Mad Dog 20-20.

·
A marathon not a sprint
4,519 Posts
Has anyone actually SEEN this confirmed by reliable sources , other than on various websites that may be using inflamatory tactics ?

·
Lux in Tenebris
6,759 Posts

·
Padre in the woods
1,263 Posts
For all this effort, I hope the suits in the corporate offices focus more on the product than their P.C. statements.

·
Freedom Freeloader
564 Posts
If anyone thinks they get my trust, love or support merely because of the color of their skin, they're going to be sadly disappointed.

Everyone gets the chance to prove the content of their character.

ANNNND, If you don't want me to judge you, keep your private affairs to yourself. When you present them to me I use them to determine the content of your character by my standards. And you probably won't like it. I don't have to see you through your eyes.

Rant off.
EXTREMELY WELL SAID!!!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

·
Yup
786 Posts

I feel like putting an anti liberal bumper sticker sticker (white and proud) on my truck but i think it will just fuel the liberal agenda. For the most part i think most people of all races don't believe in this BS. At least i am hoping so. Time will tell. Either way i am sure that I will be dead before the implosion, when it happens. Although i will proudly put a impeach Biden sticker on

21 - 40 of 64 Posts