Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks..... Just got a Stoger 12ga. sxs coach gun, no pun intended, what a blast!!! choked mod. and imp cyl., brain fade my first sxs. Which bbl. is which choke and which (or does it even matter) bbl. for which kind of ammo, slugs, 00, birdshot? I put a high vis front tube bead, sling and stock ammo carrier on it, great knock about for my truck, thanks, stay safe, MJMcDowell

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
Ok folks..... Just got a Stoger 12ga. sxs coach gun, no pun intended, what a blast!!! choked mod. and imp cyl., brain fade my first sxs. Which bbl. is which choke and which (or does it even matter) bbl. for which kind of ammo, slugs, 00, birdshot? I put a high vis front tube bead, sling and stock ammo carrier on it, great knock about for my truck, thanks, stay safe, MJMcDowell
I have a Stoger/Benelli 12 ga coach.(approx 10 years old)...Under the forearm grip look for 3 notches on the barrel then it is modified...4 notches on barrel is improved cylinder for slugs..On mine the right barrel is the 4 notched barrel......Also call the company and they can tell you for sure...

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
I've looked at those a number of times. Made in Brazil if I recall, which is at least one of the Americas. Nice looking gun, to be sure, a cross between John Wayne and Mad Max. Not much that can go wrong.

·
FANG FACE BULLETS!
476 Posts
GREAT SHOTGUN! I bought mine in August and I fell in love with it the first time I shot it. a MUST have for any shotgunner!

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
I've had one in 20ga for a few years! Awesome guns!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts