Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
pog mo thoin
We The Pepe
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a large lot of good working take out Low Band Two Way Radios, GE Motorola and Kenwood.

Mobiles and portables, some antennas.

$50.00 each

Thanks

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Can you post specifics on which models, whether solid-state or old tube jobs, crystal controlled or frequency agile?

Can they be programmed from the keypad like a Bendix-King or do they require a computer interface and proprietary software? Do you have that gear to sell with them, or any manuals on them? Are you an LMR dealer, and if so will you program them for buyers, or did you just get lucky at DRMO and are trying to figure out what to do with them?

Pics would also be nice....

·
pog mo thoin
We The Pepe
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you post specifics on which models, whether solid-state or old tube jobs, crystal controlled or frequency agile?

Can they be programmed from the keypad like a Bendix-King or do they require a computer interface and proprietary software? Do you have that gear to sell with them, or any manuals on them? Are you an LMR dealer, and if so will you program them for buyers, or did you just get lucky at DRMO and are trying to figure out what to do with them?

Pics would also be nice....
Ok so I can not answer some of your questions, I don't know what a DRMO is.
I am selling my Fire Department's take out radios as our hilly County went to UHF radios.
These are solid state and I have no idea how to program them.
They are all currently programed with 3 frequencies at 46. something.
I will get makes, models and pix though.

Thanks

·
pog mo thoin
We The Pepe
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are just a couple of the older radios

GE MLSH041
GE MLSL261
GE MLSL260

Kenwood TK6015

I will post the other radios when I get that info

·
"TURGID FLUX"
6,290 Posts
These are just a couple of the older radios

GE MLSH041
GE MLSL261
GE MLSL260

Kenwood TK6015

I will post the other radios when I get that info
If you have any low band Motorola Syntor X 9000, please PM me with model number, details, photos, Thanks..

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.