Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Someone misstated an old figure. What a scandal!

·
See you in my Scope
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
FXjohn, in reading the posts and threads on this forum, it seems to me you don't have many friends. It seams like you love the oportunity to take cheap shots at people on any occasion without any real knowledge on what is being discussed.

I am positive that your mom has told you this... If you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself.

·
Misfit Toy
2,185 Posts
I am positive that your mom has told you this... If you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself.
My Mom once told me that you couldn't swing a dead cat in Cleveland without hitting a Puerto Rican. `:xeye:`

She also told me that a little boy was attacked by a maniac in a Department Store bathroom, and that the maniac cut off his pee-pee and killed him. He was NEVER caught...

For years I stood nervously, ****ing all over the toliet seat waiting for the mad, at large, pee-pee chopper to sneak up behind me.

I carried a ******* gun to the head for years, ComancheSniper...

Moms say a lot of things, man.

Say: Just out of curiousity; how does one incorporate both the Comanche and Sniper outfits? I find this concept uberly fascinating.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
When stats are being used to fear monger, it's perfectly fair game to get called on it.

And the fact that debate is not allowed on a scientific topic has become ludicrous.

Name any field of science where debate is settled. Even gravity is still being refined as we learn more about particles, quantum physics, etc.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Ok so did he comeout and say that

Or did he recant his comments. No hes either hoping most dont relise it was wrong or doesnt care or he so use to lying for so long its his truth with no bassis in facts.
Hes either lying or incompotent which is it FX. What did he do when he relised he was wrong.? Yep hope that enoght people beleive it. And shut up about the truth. Ohh the truth what an inconveinent fact.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I didn't think we had to believe in GW/CC anymore since Barack was elected.
I wonder if it's up to debate whether mining practices from the 1800's caused environmental damage.

·
See you in my Scope
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Say: Just out of curiousity; how does one incorporate both the Comanche and Sniper outfits? I find this concept uberly fascinating.

C company "Comanches" 1/160th Infantry (mech) Div.
I was a sniper in that unit hence ComancheSniper.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Sure, then we can debate the popular scientific consensus in the 70's that polution was causing global cooling:thumb:
so the lesson is always to be skeptical, judging by past practices such as disregarding concerns over mining damage. After all clean water and air could be a DISASTER.

·
See you in my Scope
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It just sucks that when somebody posts a thread on something they feel has some impact on the status of our planet on this forum, somebody fires something negative from the hip and the thread is lost to discussions about how stupid someone is. This Climategate is a huge issue and would really affect all of us in the wallet. I thought that maybe the forum would want to know this. To have FXJohn come in and not unlike alot of his comments, attack the foundation of the thread is dumb.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
It just sucks that when somebody posts a thread on something they feel has some impact on the status of our planet on this forum, somebody fires something negative from the hip and the thread is lost to discussions about how stupid someone is. This Climategate is a huge issue and would really affect all of us in the wallet. I thought that maybe the forum would want to know this. To have FXJohn come in and not unlike alot of his comments, attack the foundation of the thread is dumb.
Just like trying to debunk the whole climate change/pollution issue on one sentence Al Gore said.
Intellectually bankrupt.

·
Misfit Toy
2,185 Posts
Well, since you want to be rude...

No. 1: I'm smarter than you'll ever live to be!

No. 2: How is this topic one that relates to preparedness?

No. 3: FxJohn is entitled to his own opinion.

No. 4: Global Warming is a fact; now whether or not industry, polution or the human footprint is in direct relation is still debated.

No. 5: I've viewed your weapons thread; I wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Does it hurt your feelings? Welcome to the internet.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts