Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Amat victoria curam
1,326 Posts
Nice work.. I'd like to get my PIAT out and on the range. Saw an original panzerfaust tube a couple of years ago at IMA-USA I wished I'd jumped on for my collection. Only had one available if I remember right it went quick.

·
Over and Out
3,007 Posts
Nice verk.. (small pun, there.. :thumb:

I'm guessing 2Fg, tops on the prop-load? PM if you don't wish to post.. :cool: We've got a few 'such-like' projects.. One, uses larger-motor (ie: F & G+ (29mm) model rocket-engines) tubes, and a 'tracking launcher' based off a modded large telescope swivel-mount (XYZ-axis adjustable..) Have much of the 'core pieces' done / vetted, but.. Always something going on / never enough time.. :rolleyes:

..So, thanks for the kick in the shins to get back on that / expand the projectile-considerations.. :thumb:

jd

·
Registered
60 Posts
Interesting to see some of the zanier elements of antifa or BLM give that a try.

Don't get me wrong, that's awesome. I just also forsee some pretty serious kickbacks from releasing it online. It looks far simpler to build than the Sten SMG plans that have been online since the days of Palladin press.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts