Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is going to happen there? Worse than a cruise ship with inhabitants surely less healthy. What will happen with the prison staff? They are as much at risk at the prisoners. Good Lord. I didn't think about this when I pondered where does this all go. Here I sit in my little cabin with my aussies, one of which just poke her cold wet nose in my face, and I discover how helpless I feel. Imagine being behind bars. I am just behind pine trees.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
So what is going to happen there? Worse than a cruise ship with inhabitants surely less healthy. What will happen with the prison staff? They are as much at risk at the prisoners. Good Lord. I didn't think about this when I pondered where does this all go. Here I sit in my little cabin with my aussies, one of which just poke her cold wet nose in my face, and I discover how helpless I feel. Imagine being behind bars. I am just behind pine trees.

I don’t know the conditions in Chinese prisons, but Dr Eric (the Harvard epidemiologist on Twitter) was saying that two prisons in China had cases.

One had 30-something cases, and the other had over 200 cases.

I would imagine that Falun Gong and Uyghur prisoners will receive little if any help. The government might use it as an excuse to take care of problem prisoners.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Clearly the more crowded and the confine areas are the worst for the spreading, prison, ships, churches and most likely anywhere there are lots and lots of people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts