Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the link below, Chinese officials admit that over 19,000 children died in last May's earthquake. Most of the these kids were killed when their faulty constructed school buildings collapsed on them. If the Chinese are willing to actually admit that 19,000 died, something tells me that the REAL number of the dead was a lot higher.

Keep in mind that China is about the same size as the USA. How do you think things would go over here if we lost 19,000 school children in any earthquake? Also remember that size for size, we could be facing potential disasters like they see. That means that if such a disaster did occur over here, how would you, your family, your neighbors and friends react? Have you got any contingency plans in place? A designated meeting area if something happens?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081121/ap_on_re_as/as_china_earthquake_students

·
Shooter
429 Posts
Ummmm. I think he was getting at land mass.

And yeah, 19,000 dead here would cause QUITE a stir. Imagine the lawsuits flyin here after that one......

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to say it was a conspiracy to trim their population down... I wanna see the death list to see if it is the same conspiracy as here ever look in the death notices? People die in alphabetical order... the government is behind it...

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
how would so many die? I would be curious to see if the 'earthquake' hit a school for disabled kids or the such. I mean you look athe earthquakes in pakistan and kashmir and per capita the lost nothing in comparison...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
how would so many die? I would be curious to see if the 'earthquake' hit a school for disabled kids or the such. I mean you look athe earthquakes in pakistan and kashmir and per capita the lost nothing in comparison...
It was a substantial earthquake that was centered in a populated region. You have to remember that China is over populated, and they are extremely xenophobic so undoubtably this includes deaths that happened well after the quake too, Not to mention it was not 19000 children... it simply said 19000 victims were identified.... Shame on you Herd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts