Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
Those rifles mounted on those AAA look about as dumb as the those white walled tires mounted on the things trucks. That whole set up is strange.

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those rifles mounted on those AAA look about as dumb as the those white walled tires mounted on the things trucks. That whole set up is strange.
I know, right? I am about ready to see a bear ride out from behind the things on a bicycle...I think the Chinese are playing games...another funny thing--notice one of the AK's is mounted "off-angle" from the main gun? Maybe it was just fired (by the string, of course!):D:

·
Hunter/Farmer
1,950 Posts
Wide white walls,.......rear mounted spare tire,......whar's the dang rumble seat? :D:

·
Perfect for home defense!
11 Posts
I know it said I thanked firehiker for the "useful post", but I am actually thanking firehiker for this hillarious post. Oh my god is that funny!!! China is like the Carrot Top of communism. LOL

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I know it said I thanked firehiker for the "useful post", but I am actually thanking firehiker for this hillarious post. Oh my god is that funny!!! China is like the Carrot Top of communism. LOL
And I thank you too, my friend!
Hey, maybe more people can fin
d more funny Chinese WTF's!
Post em here! haha:D:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Actually those are RPK's. Little better range then the AK so I think it is used for sighting in the gun using tracers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts