Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,869 Posts

Excellent balanced and sweeping video covering defects in their construction, military, lies, propaganda and positioning for war.

High Rise Apartment buildings collapsing due to shoddy "Tofu", construction.

Their new stealth J-20 fighter , not really stealth, While patterned after the F-22, may only be on a par with the F-16.

Their Military boy band. LOL

4 party alliance positioning to stop Chinese military expansion and acquisition of Taiwan.

Satellite photos of underground nuclear launch facility North of India.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Thats my primary question concerning thier expanding belt and band trading network....thier shoddy manufacturing standards and pervasive corruption are major impediments to ship building and foriegn facility construction. If they are forced to farm out shipping to insure dependable ships, how compromised is thier networks, or are they????

·
Listen to the ghosts
5,846 Posts
It all sounds just about right to me. I have been concerned for some time that the Red Chinese have been reading their own press clippings and that they have been blustering and bullying their way to some real political gains. And now they are getting push back and they don't like it. Which, of course, is how bullies always act when called on it. Add in the Wuhan virus, the famine that is coming, the potential disaster of the Three Gorges Dam (which it's beginning to look like they might skate), and the Hong Kong takeover...well, they're going to need something to distract their people from the CCP's metastasizing malignancy and gross incompetence.

I am afraid they might just think a quick, neat little war would fill the bill quite nicely.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe this COVID-19 was China’s Pearl Harbor attack on the US (which includes the resulting economic destruction and Marxist ideology). Are we so stupid we don’t even realize we are in the beginning stages of WW3? :confused:
Some sort of low level China war is already upon us.

They stole the S China Sea.
They are running invasion drills to take over our ally, Taiwan.
They are starting a border conflict with India.
They have stolen vast amounts of US Intellectual proprty.
We have imposed tariffs which is soft act of war.
They have ramped up Anti-US propaganda in China.

Not sure about the Covid being released intentionally.
I think it came from their lab, but by accident.

it is not deadly enough for one thing. And they didn't seem to quite have a vaccine yet. (Although they had the full genome).

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
I believe this COVID-19 was China’s Pearl Harbor attack on the US (which includes the resulting economic destruction and Marxist ideology). Are we so stupid we don’t even realize we are in the beginning stages of WW3? :confused:
Covid may easily have been a test, to see how a virus would spread and how we would deal with it. Or it could just as easily have been an accidental release. If they attacked us with a virus, it would be one with more lethality. And probably a longer incubation time, so as to spread the infection as widely as possible before action could be taken.

·
Start up the rotors
7,663 Posts
**** China.
I hope the Three Gorges Dam collapses, and it creates a CCP ending disaster.
I hope they get Covid 2.0 and the rest of the world sits back and laughs.
I hope that they push too hard against India, and India pushes their **** in.

****hole country, filled with ****hole people.

·
2nd Amendment zealot
806 Posts
Covid may easily have been a test, to see how a virus would spread and how we would deal with it. Or it could just as easily have been an accidental release. If they attacked us with a virus, it would be one with more lethality. And probably a longer incubation time, so as to spread the infection as widely as possible before action could be taken.
Released it on purpose or by accident either way you can bet your bug out bag the Chinese military are studying the effects. How fast it spreads, our response and handling of the situation may be very useful for a future bio release.

·
In Peace as in War
813 Posts
... Not sure about the Covid being released intentionally. I think it came from their lab, but by accident.

it is not deadly enough for one thing. And they didn't seem to quite have a vaccine yet. (Although they had the full genome).
A close relative of mine in the Army Chemical Corps agrees with your assessment (because no sane military would let it get away from them and run the risk of their own people being affected. I’m just not sure the ChiComs care that much about their own people, especially the non-combatants).

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
I trust them as far as I can throw a Cadillac. All they have to do is deliver something that goes air-burst over a major city close to the coast. Do they have submarines? Of launch it off a cargo ship parked at any port.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Released it on purpose or by accident either way you can bet your bug out bag the Chinese military are studying the effects. How fast it spreads, our response and handling of the situation may be very useful for a future bio release.
I wonder what their chief scientist wrote in his journal about us.
Probably something like,

"Virus was wildly successful. Americans are incredible wimps. It has crashed their economy and just about started a civil war. And it made their government come out with bizarre recommendations that distanced them from the people. Don't use masks. Use masks, use a bandanna for a mask. Decadent American capitalist devils all live in castles and have $100,000 worth of cars in the driveway, yet did not prepare themselves with proper masks, gloves, or hand sanitizer. They have seen the benefits of communism and are handing out free money. Test was a complete success. Recommend phase II begin as soon as the new virus is ready. Worries about retaliation were unfounded. "

PS. "they even outlaw inexpensive drug therapies that were used successfully in other countries.
It seems their government cooperates with their large drug companies and no cure will be made available that is not quite expensive and on patent."

PS2. "Test was unsuccessful with Sweden. They just ignored it and is has had negligable impact on them. "

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
And they're laughing their asses off at us. The anti maskers have shown them that we'll willingly spread the disease far and wide rather than a show of solidarity that we, as a society, will work together to fight it. Basically, we're willing sitting ducks for a biological attack.

All because "I'm a grownup now and nobody gets to tell me what to do anymore".

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
I trust them as far as I can throw a Cadillac. All they have to do is deliver something that goes air-burst over a major city close to the coast. Do they have submarines? Of launch it off a cargo ship parked at any port.
Or have their many operatives in this country release it covertly all over the place, so there is no airburst or other detectable release. Our first warning would be mass infections across the country. By the time we figured out who and how, it would be too late.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And they're laughing their asses off at us. The anti maskers have shown them that we'll willingly spread the disease far and wide rather than a show of solidarity that we, as a society, will work together to fight it. Basically, we're willing sitting ducks for a biological attack.

Yes, but cloth masks don't stop viruses. See anyone in a level 4 biolab wearing a cloth mask? NOPE.

·
Indefatigable
22,793 Posts

This needs to be repeated because IMO its the most important lesson we have learned so far. If it was an army invading a few would be throwing them a welcome party.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
7,054 Posts
**** China.
I hope the Three Gorges Dam collapses, and it creates a CCP ending disaster.
If anything such an event would likely strengthen the grip of the CCP on Chinese society.
I hope they get Covid 2.0 and the rest of the world sits back and laughs.
If they get COVID 2.0 we all get Covid 2.0 nobody is going to be laughing.
I hope that they push too hard against India, and India pushes their **** in.
India can’t make any real headway in the Kashmir skirmishes what makes you think they can get a finger out and take on the Chinese.

****hole country, filled with ****hole people.
Terrible government but generally nice enough people.

·
Only politics *****.
5,893 Posts
I wonder what their chief scientist wrote in his journal about us.
Probably something like,

"Virus was wildly successful. Americans are incredible wimps. It has crashed their economy and just about started a civil war. And it made their government come out with bizarre recommendations that distanced them from the people. Don't use masks. Use masks, use a bandanna for a mask. Decadent American capitalist devils all live in castles and have $100,000 worth of cars in the driveway, yet did not prepare themselves with proper masks, gloves, or hand sanitizer. They have seen the benefits of communism and are handing out free money. Test was a complete success. Recommend phase II begin as soon as the new virus is ready. Worries about retaliation were unfounded. "

PS. "they even outlaw inexpensive drug therapies that were used successfully in other countries.
It seems their government cooperates with their large drug companies and no cure will be made available that is not quite expensive and on patent."

PS2. "Test was unsuccessful with Sweden. They just ignored it and is has had negligable impact on them. "
PS3. "Most of their citizens will be cooperating with our cause, even thinking we attacked them and for some elusive reason opposing their government response to our released agent. Our thanks go to our disinformation network online which has spread enough mayhem so they could not unite and kept them divided on party lines while our released test agent killed over 150000 of their people."

·
Banned
736 Posts

When it comes to my body, you got that right.

Nobody is willingly spreading anything except whatever Chinamen let Pandora out of its box. Should we all put a mask on, join hands (oh wait, not allowed with social distancing) , sing We are the World , and watch how little effect any of that non-sense has on on the spread of Covid, as well as mortality rates?

·
Banned
6,705 Posts
China Enters ?Martial State?; Tofu Buildings Hit by Typhoon; CCP's Fake Next-Gen Jet - YouTube

Excellent balanced and sweeping video covering defects in their construction, military, lies, propaganda and positioning for war.

High Rise Apartment buildings collapsing due to shoddy "Tofu", construction.

Their new stealth J-20 fighter , not really stealth, While patterned after the F-22, may only be on a par with the F-16.

Their Military boy band. LOL

4 party alliance positioning to stop Chinese military expansion and acquisition of Taiwan.

Satellite photos of underground nuclear launch facility North of India.
So am I. Who would have thunk?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.