Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there in the Chicago area or within a reasonable distance away? Lets get something going... NW side here

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Get together

Near north suburbs here.
H&K is having a "show" at Maxxon's in DesPlaines on Saturday 12-13-08 and there is the Sportsmans show at Kane County fairgrounds on Sun. 12-14-08 from 7:30 am - 1:00 PM- admission is $5.00

Many from the north side & northern suburbs are planning on attending both.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Near north suburbs here.
H&K is having a "show" at Maxxon's in DesPlaines on Saturday 12-13-08 and there is the Sportsmans show at Kane County fairgrounds on Sun. 12-14-08 from 7:30 am - 1:00 PM- admission is $5.00

Many from the north side & northern suburbs are planning on attending both.:thumb:
thanks for the heads up, got some end of the semester stuff going on down here but I'll try and make it. Anyone else out there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
1.5 hours away

In Nw Indiana on 2 acres. Good area to practice, surrounded by farmland. My neighbor is on 7 acres we could use for you "city" dwellers who need some outdoors to tramp around in. I've got 6" of snow on the ground right now and it's 25 out. Not my idea of a good time.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Rootstock

In Nw Indiana on 2 acres. Good area to practice, surrounded by farmland. My neighbor is on 7 acres we could use for you "city" dwellers who need some outdoors to tramp around in. I've got 6" of snow on the ground right now and it's 25 out. Not my idea of a good time.
Maybe we could put together a get-together in the spring? A 2009 "take off on the 1960's "Woodstock" called "Rootstock"! I'd be happy to try to organize something if you are willing to host on your property.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Get together

I won't be able to make it out to Maxxons on this Saturday, but i will be out with a group at the Kane County gun show on Sunday. We'll be getting there around 9:30 AM.

Show runs from 7:30am-1:00PM $5.00 admission.

Maybe we'll see some of you there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Northern Illinois/Chicago - Let's get together!

Does anyone in northern illinois/chicago want to get together in Schaumburg this month? I'd love to meet everyone, compare notes and get suggestions.

Deb

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Regular Meetings

I just came across this thread. Is there an active Chicago group?

The ANTS have an active group(s) in NW IN ....been quiet the last couple of months ....

the Chicago chapter of the Zombies has regular meetings alternating between north-central-south locations .... they met last sunday in DesPlaines ....

the Bushcrafters meet monthly in the far northeast subs .....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts