Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to go back and see who thanked us?

I am often curious as to what posts I am thanked for, and I seem to never be able to find all the posts I have posted in.

It would be nice to know for one to just simply said what information you shared that others found useful.

Also, I'd like to know just for kicks sometimes. It boggles my mind when I havent posted anything for a few days and all sudden I log on and I got like 10 more thanks added. Makes me wonder where in the heck that came from, lol.

Maybe they were thanking me for not posting for awhile. :thumb:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Go to the top of your post and clik on your user name. Their will be a little pulldown , then clik on : Find all posts by GARRA. You can go through them individually and se who thanked you. Im kinda old and read slow so at night i go through the old posts when their isnt much activity on the boards. When I read something of value I usually leave a thanks no matter how old the post is.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Garra, do as Harhey said, but instead of going to "find all posts" click instead "View Public Profile".

Once you're on your profile page, click "Statistics" then scroll down and find "Find all thanked posts by Garra". When you click on that, you'll see a page(s) with all the thanks given you. :)

SOLIDUS

·
Registered
647 Posts
Garra, do as Harhey said, but instead of going to "find all posts" click instead "View Public Profile".

Once you're on your profile page, click "Statistics" then scroll down and find "Find all thanked posts by Garra". When you click on that, you'll see a page(s) with all the thanks given you. :)

SOLIDUS
Well heck I gotta thank you for that info, Im still kinda new to this too. LOL

·
Hunter/Farmer
1,950 Posts
You can also click on your user name, then click statistics, then click thanked posts.
edit:
Solidus beat me to it!

Reactions: Garra
1 - 6 of 6 Posts