Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've done pretty well on Ebay. Just watch the shipping. I've bought full cases, just entrees, just accessory packs and grab-bags. Some offered flat rate shipping in priority mail boxes and I got great shipping from a guy who was selling by the case. Just look around and bypass the guys selling entrees for $4 each with $2 shipping.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have not invested in MRE's, looked at some local sports stores and found them really lacking in calories. Some are in the 300-400 range. A person would have to eat 5-6 of these minimum just to get along. Long Life Food Depot does say their full meals are in the 1250 calories range. Just gotta be careful in what one buys. By the way, OP are you really looking for "cheapest quality" or the cheapest, best quality?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Horsecreeker I am looking for the best quality for cheap lol. I must of worded it funny. Well thanks everyone for all the great ideas and places to check out.

·
ZRT sector7
143 Posts
I have done a lot of looking and the Sportsman Guide seems to be the best place for price and variety.

EDT: they also make it easier to choose by having detailed descriptions of the products.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts