Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
u can probably find it really cheap online, and any store that sells mil surpluss stuff or hiking/camping etc.. stuff will sell it and its all really cheap so i dont usually look around too hard, cause its always cheap.

·
LOST!!!!
227 Posts
I placed an order from camping survival and still waiting for it. I dont know if i will buy anything else from them. It was the first time i placed an order from them but really not happy with their service.

·
just me and mine
645 Posts
I placed an order from camping survival and still waiting for it. I dont know if i will buy anything else from them. It was the first time i placed an order from them but really not happy with their service.
How long ago did you place it? It took about 2 weeks to get my 550 cord, I called and talked to customer service, and they apparently have tons of orders all the time, and processing them takes time, there aren't alot of employees in the company.

I personally will wait a little longer since they are all Veterans, as a Veteran myself, I will always support other veterans over regular civilians. Every single veteran (other than the ones drafted in Vietnam, and I still consider them equals) volunteered to defend our freedom, therefore they are more deserving of my business.

But once again, that's my personal opinion.

·
LOST!!!!
227 Posts
Been waiting 3 weeks now and still hav not heard anything from them. All i know is the paracord was backordered. I just hate waiting for stuff. If i would have known it would take this long i would have just gone and bought a roll at the surplus store here. Ya it was $15 more a roll, but i would already have it.

·
just me and mine
645 Posts
Been waiting 3 weeks now and still hav not heard anything from them. All i know is the paracord was backordered. I just hate waiting for stuff. If i would have known it would take this long i would have just gone and bought a roll at the surplus store here. Ya it was $15 more a roll, but i would already have it.
If you knew it was back ordered when you bought it, you should expect a longer wait time.

Personally I will wait an extra few weeks if it saves me money. VA pay isn't what it should be, and every stinkin dime is counted in my world.

·
LOST!!!!
227 Posts
when i ordered the paracord it was not backorderd, i dont order stuff that is backordered. i found out after waiting 2 weeks then emailing them, they told me it was backordered at that time. so i am still waiting for an email that says they have shipped my order.

·
Rebel with a cause
581 Posts
Anytime there is a flood or high wind FEMA shows up handing out mres and tarps. Each tarp comes with 100' of 550. Just get in line - no questains asked. Our tax money at work!!

·
City Survivior
576 Posts
I just get mine on base in 100ft bags pretty cheap don't remember how much. I figured the best place for mil spec cord is on base from the military Haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts