Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes because of the taxes that will undoubtably be put on the ammo to make it nearly if not impossible for us to but it. I think if they can't take our guns then they will make it impossible for us to afford to use them

·
Registered
111 Posts
I you get the 1000 rounds of 7.62 at Cabelas it breaks down to 2.19 dollars a box. if you buy it one bx at a time it does get expensive in bulk it is still expensive but you can still find deals granted they are hard to find. 50x6.99=349.5 or 2.19.99x50=4.39

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
the supreme court ruled the handgun ban in DC unconstitutional so he ant take away guns
True, but he and congress can legislate us to death! :(

·
Squawker
145 Posts
Take a look at ammoman.com. I've bought quite a bit from the site, and the service has been fine. Also, if you buy 5 boxes or more, the shipping is free. It's easy to do, as he has very little available by the box. Most of his stuff is in case quantities. But the prices have been reasonable. Maybe not always the lowest, but reasonable. Also, most people look only at the price and fail to take the shipping into account until time to make the payment. So knowing right up front the final total is pretty nice. But if you're not willing to buy in case quantities, look elsewhere.

·
Squawker
145 Posts
True, but he and congress can legislate us to death! :(

Not to mention that it was a 5-4 decision. All it takes is one less conservative, and gun rights go down the tube. That's one reason why I wanted McCain to win. Obama will appoint at least 2 justices, maybe more, depending on who retires or who's health fails.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great site

Check out Cheaper than Dirt. They have a great website, and alot of times, great ammo deals, as well as parts, mags, and misc gear. It is a great site that I use quite often. Just watch out for their frieght, that is where they sometimes get ya.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cheap and ammo in the same conversation LOL.
You may want to invest in a reloading press and roll your own 7mm. I have a Browning BAR in 300 win mag that I love to shoot. Only $35.00 a box off the shelf.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts