Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Think for yourself.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I read is "O" bashing on here which is all fine and good... but it seems like everyone has already forgotten the last 8 years.

WMD Lies? Torture? Patriot Act? Illegal Spying? War? Record Unemployment? Bank Bailout? Katrina? All those things have happened with not one person in this current administration being held accountable. With "O" comming in, does anyone believe the people have the power to change anything? It's clear to me now that we have no voice. I am very interested in how you think that impeachment (that you want so bad) will work.

:thumb:

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Just going by your join date you haven't been here prior to the election hoopla. Believe me there were MANY impeach Bush threads and nobody has forgotten (or should forget) what his administration did to this country.

I was all for the impeachment of Bush as a way to show that we hold our elected officials accountable for their actions. The talk about impeachment of Obama will only go away when he reveals his real birth certificate, its a pretty small order to make this all go away.

If the American people don't hold their elected officials accountable then who will?

Reactions: Sweeper

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Believe me there were MANY impeach Bush threads and nobody has forgotten (or should forget) what his administration did to this country.
I have been hear getting close to 1,000 post and I have NEVER seen one.

nice Aristotle quote by the way.

Edit: Found one. It lasted FOUR post. OOOOHhhhhhhhhh,

Found another......Guess I was wrong.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I joined here not too long ago so I wasn't around for all the Bush bashing. But I can tell you this, I can't wait for Bush to get out of office. For the past two years during the freak show they tried to pass off as the election process, my greatest fear was that Bush was going to find a way to stay in.

I was holding out hope that the American people had actually learned something from the past 8 years and elect someone from neither of the parties. That was not to be.

We had a moment, just one moment to give the finger to the ruling elite. To stick it in their faces and tell them that we were sick and tired of being raped of our rights and that we wanted our country back. We had the opportunity to begin to turn things around without resorting to violence. We had the chance for our true voices to be heard and we pissed it away.

Yeah. We pissed it away for some guy who is going to just finish the job that his predecessors began. He's not going to change anything, it's going to be business as usual and worse.

My only hope now is that I can help my family survive and that I will live long enough to see the other side of the $hit storm that's about to hit this country.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Yeah I'm a bit puzzled too. How can you have change when all you do is appoint/hire people from previous administrations, the corrupt Chicago political machine, AND the person you beat in the primaries???

Maybe the change is from bad to worse? Let's keep our fingers crossed that is not the case.

Reactions: Sprig

·
Registered
488 Posts
You are right on, we have no voice. The federal gov couldn't care less about our opinions on bailouts, public spying, war and every other issue under the sun. Its obvious they are being directed by an agenda that we can't see. Bush was bad. I bet O will be worse.
Atleast I have Americans like you to stand with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts