Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly I did a search on this site and am a little shocked at how rarely this topic comes up.

Watch this video and tell me what you think. Apparently you can now make it in labs and most people alive today have not been vaccinated and it killed 30% of the people it infected. We are talking hundreds of millions of people dead.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Since we stopped giving small Pox Vaccinations to our population in the 1970s and are currently allowing infected illegal aliens swarm across our borders, i would say the possibility of an outbreak is excellent !
Probally zero chance of illegals bringing it it. How would they get it. Terrorists would bring it across the border legally.. Note the CDC has a few hundred million does of the vaccine, and just as importantly the special needles for giving it ( it’s not injected)

Of course people on hear claim it wouldn’t be a vaccine due to there redefining the term vaccine to suit their beliefs. Ironically they named the virus used for smallpox vaccine vaccina and the resulting product vaccine.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts