Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Militant Normal
10,410 Posts
This has to be stopped. Time was that an immigrant had to be an asset to the country. Now they're encouraging welfare cases to come in, so long as they have a relative here.

This was Kennedy's intention all along; to enable more Irish to emigrate here. Get them in, and get them voting Democrat. (When I was in college in Boston in the '60s, the Irish were by far the most numerous class of illegals. Among the wealthier lib families in eastern Mass., having an illegal Irish girl as an au pair was something of a badge of honor. Now I suppose it's an illegal Salvadoran girl.)

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
I can understand the migration of a well educated professional whose skills are needed in the private sector. I can understand the desire to include a spouse or children. What I can't understand is why he's allowed to bring along his aged parents, 20-something cousin or out of work uncle.

In the internet age of instant communication and electronic banking, immigrants can wire money home to relatives and talk online at any time. If they miss them, they can visit or return home permanently. Either way, we shouldn't be forced to accommodate extended families.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
That's ok, but it's not. Trump is working to kill that policy and he will succeed..

That's how the latest New York bomber got into the country..
He made it clear in the Pensacola speech this past week that the type of visa will not be continued. We want merit based immigration, not family or crony based immigration. He actually spent minutes laying it out. We're not doing it that way anymore.

·
the "d" from ban[d]
15,844 Posts
To be honest I had not realized the depth of this until my grandchildren returned from Germany and moved across the street. One is in the second grade and two in the first grade.

·
Militant Normal
10,410 Posts
I can understand the migration of a well educated professional whose skills are needed in the private sector. I can understand the desire to include a spouse or children. What I can't understand is why he's allowed to bring along his aged parents, 20-something cousin or out of work uncle.
In 1956, there was a revolution in Hungary. Suppressed with much violence by the Soviet troops. But some Hungarians made it out, as refugees. To be accepted for relocation to the USA, they had to have a sponsor. Our church took a family named Tary, a 40-ish man who was a locksmith, wife and two small children. He quickly found work as a machinist and did well. Also we sponsored a middle-aged mother and her pre-teener son. She was virtually useless, so the church found her make-work as a household helper for a very ill aunt, so she could eat and have a place to sleep. No welfare for immigrants, back then. None at all. I heard later that she decided to return to Hungary.

·
Apto Aut Morior
708 Posts
Actually, this approach is the problem.

Why would an IMMIGRANT here on a VISA ever, EVER, ever qualify for Government aid??

Food stamps and Unemployment (or SSI, SDI, etc) should ONLY be available to US Citizens.

Providing assistance to these scumbags, under any circumstances, is part of the problem.

-von

What we need is demerit based deportation.

Hooked on pills. Strike one.
Food stamps past a certain point. Strike two.
Unemployment checks past a certain point... You are out!!

Loss of citizenship. Good bye.
You thrive .......bingo you stay.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts

Why would an IMMIGRANT here on a VISA ever, EVER, ever qualify for Government aid??

Food stamps and Unemployment (or SSI, SDI, etc) should ONLY be available to US Citizens.

Providing assistance to these scumbags, under any circumstances, is part of the problem.

-von
I'm talking about citizens. There are 4 or 5 trailer parks per town in this country that need to be cleaned out. The immigrants are a miniscule problem.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts

-von
Where have you been? Welfare for immigrants is all the rage!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

Now get to work citizen! The welcome mat is looking frayed.

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
This is one part of a much bigger strategy of political war, and has been since Ted Kennedy and a group of traitors changed our immigration policy in 1965. It has been carried out slowly but surely in the time since, and now the effects of it are too big to remain invisible.

Of all the strategies used by the liberal cult in its war on America this one has been the most effective. It's been so effective liberals brag about it, saying things like America will be so much better when the old white man is finally gone.

Those who hated what America was and sought to make it something else brought in a massive force of allies, giving themselves political power beyond what they ever could have attained by any other means. They sold the invasion by invoking the dogma of multiculturalism, which is fundamental to liberalism, the official state religion illegally imposed on America by the liberal cult.

A large share of the invaders become a permanent underclass, that does nothing but commit crimes, collect welfare, and vote liberal, generation after generation. Those who were not stupid or ignorant knew from the beginning that this would be the effect. You can't bring in masses of third world peoples without bringing in the third world along with them. This is one of the most destructive betrayals ever perpetrated on a people by their own government.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts