Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
zombie response team
3,188 Posts
like i said on the other threads i had their red dot for a while on an ar 15, it did the job held zero i had no problems at all, ive heard good things from others aswell, they say their optics are torture tested to a .416 rigby

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have used their scopes on smaller rifles, my Marlin Model 60 .22, a Mossberg bolt action .22 Magnum, and worked on another individuals rifle with one of their scopes. All have done very well... the .22 will shoot consistent 1 inch groups @ 50 yards with junk ammo, and the .22 Magnum is set to be dead on @ 130 yards and we shoot turtles on the lake at around that range... never had to touch it after setting it over a year ago.

·
zombie response team
3,188 Posts
+1 !!!, all u are spending on is 40 for the red dot on up to around 70 - 80 for the big illuminated reticle scope, so i think u will be satisfied with your purchase, and in a few years if it does take a $hit on u then u were out less than 100 clams

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.