Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this warning on Leverguns.com and thought I would share it with the forum since we have so many reloaders. I cannot vouch for the accuracy, but I feel that the warning is worth sharing.

It was posted on May 18, 2009 so it is pretty recent.

I was just scammed on another gun site. (www.24hourcampfire.com) and(www.thefiringline.com) This guy is scaming people for money. He states that he lost his job and is selling once fired brass from a range. Don't buy it. Meny members from both sites have been take for lots of money, including me. I want to warn everyone here so they don't fall into the same trap. Here is his post!!

I was recently laid-off and made a deal with the local firing range. So, I have a lot of brass to sell. The range is open to the public but also used by the local authorities. I have several 1000 of each caliber, once fired and mixed headstamp but if you want a specific headstamp it can be arranged. I'll throw in a few extras to make up for any bad cases. If you need less than 1K just PM me.

1K 9mm $50
1K .38 spl $60
1K 40 S&W $65
1K 45 ACP $70
1K .223 $100

All Prices include Shipping via USPS Flat Rate

I Accept an USPS money order only!

He goes buy the Name of shoester5. Or here is his real name.

Eric Shoemaker
1464 Concord Rd. #6
Gaffney, SC 29341

Just a heads up and don't do bussiness with him you will loose your money.

I hope I didn't break any rules buy posting it, I appoligies if I did. I just want to protect other members from this scam.

Thanks

http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17682

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Hard parts done,

Highlander, you found out who the creep is and where he lives, if the police won't do something, maybe its time for a neck tie party. :thumb: Thanks on behalf of reloaders here on the forum. Adios.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't find squat except the post in another forum by the poor guy that got suckered.

I'm just passing it along.

·
Who Watches the Watchmen?
7,204 Posts
thanks so much higlander (being a newbie in the arts of relaoding i might have gotten taken ! ) some people just dont know how to play fair.

Reactions: Highlander

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,431 Posts
Highlander,

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone sending nimrod a US Postal Service Money Order is the victim of Mail Fraud, a federal offense. My suggestion is to contact your local Postmaster (manager of the local post office) and file a complaint. The Postal Inspectors can look into it. If the seller crosses state lines they can investigate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts