Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
100% Full Battle Rattle
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just caught two of our neighbors(seasonal/in the summer only) taking trees from our land without our permission. 4 or more decent sized oaks. My dad and grandfather confronted them as they own the land including all resource rights. My grandfather said he wanted money from the guy for taking the trees. If he had asked my grandfather for some wood to cut for firewood, my grandfather would have gladly pointed him to where he could go. I have to take any standing wood from the same area we all do just the same. Kind of a jerk move to take someone elses trees without asking first.

Made me think about what will happen if the laws no longer matter. Not a situation to shoot someone outright obviously, but confrontation would surely kick things up a good notch or twelve really quick.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
I was accused of doing that recently. I broke out the survey and corrected the perception of the property lines. Sometimes people own something for so long, they forget where it ends. Not saying that's the case with you but that's what happened here.

Reactions: punkwaffen

·
100% Full Battle Rattle
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was accused of doing that recently. I broke out the survey and corrected the perception of the property lines. Sometimes people own something for so long, they forget where it ends. Not saying that's the case with you but that's what happened here.
Really if they had chosen any other spot, you may be right. But that land there is divided by a small incline and a row of trees. They just recently went over the border when my dad bought this chunk he now owns. :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts