Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Case as in the manufacturer or 'case' as in display knives?

Case is actually among my list of preferred manufacturers, second only to Buck. As a matter of fact, while I was away at work this last time my wife managed to lose my Buck 110 so I replaced this weekend with a Case 6265SS.

I have owned these in the past and they are great knives. This one came out of the box surgical sharp, as they all have, and the ones Ive had in the past held their edge quite nicely. The only time that they were replaced was when they fell to the same fate as my latest dearly departed Buck.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I use a Case Trapper when pulling out a SOG would freak people out. Being in the medical field, on the geriatrics side, many folks are used to seeing "grandpa's knives". 10 years, deployments later, the stag is darker but if only it could talk...

No problems using one from me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Case knives were used in the woods and everywhere else before most of the knives you know about were thought of much less made. Case knives have always meant quality.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I found one in the woods 35 years ago. The leather on the sheath was kind of chewed up but the blade was still good. I still have it today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts