Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,868 Posts
I wonder if the guns used were compliments of Hussein Obama and Eric Holder? When it comes to giving guns to the bad guys ... American Democrats are extremely generous (ain't that right Joe? C'mon man!). The Taliban! Mexican Drug Cartels! Saudi Arabia! Etc.

·
Premium Member
3,914 Posts
Nothing will change with the drugs coming across the border as too many People in Powerful Positions want to continue.
Number 1 Reason is MONEY in their pockets from an or against it. Making money from both sides.
Number 2 They want the Hard Drugs to continue to come across to keep half of America strung out and High to help stop them from see how the Government is screwing them and taking their liberties
Number 3 As long as they can get the Kids to get High it Takes away all Hope for a Better Future. If you have no Hope you have nothing. Like the President in Hunger Games said Hope is More Powerful than Fear will ever be.

·
spirit animal / unicorn
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just proves that the mexican military is also in the pocket of the cartels.
Very wholesome country! :LOL:

At first I thought these might be AlibabaExpress guys, but no, if you go on reading, the article says that our law enforcement guys say these were former and current Mexican military.

Good thing we have a steady stream of illegal immigrants, reaching all corners of our country.

Mexican politics, law enforcement, and now it seems military, are all mixed together with powerful gangs 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
3,914 Posts
Intercept and lace ALL incoming heroin w fentanyl and the ‘drug problem’ is cut by 80% in a month..jmo
It all read is and that is why there is an epidemic of deaths in certain regions. On Eastern Long Island they just had a large spat of overdoses and Deaths all went back to Fentanyl

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,868 Posts
You couldn't pay me enough to even visit Mexico. I don't blame them for wanting to come to the U.S.
All we need is for another 100,000 to sneak over our border and Mexico will be empty. Then we can sneak over the border in a southerly direction and be free of all the crime and endless Spanish jabber. I have dibs on Baja California.

·
Premium Member
3,914 Posts
^^^ Have you even read their Constitution. Liberals should be sent there Unless you are a Natural Born Mexican you can not own or buy property.

·
Premium Member
3,914 Posts
^^^Point was Liberals are complaining about the US Constitution needs to read other countries before they decide our is Racist and Discriminatory

·
Dirt Dweller
955 Posts
When a Mexican business pays for “protection” from the dominant cartel, they are assured protection from the cartel itself, other cartels, street punks and protection from the local police.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,868 Posts
^^^Point was Liberals are complaining about the US Constitution needs to read other countries before they decide our is Racist and Discriminatory
Okay. I see what you mean. Yeah ... only the land of the free is "racist" even when many other nations are 3 times worse.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts