Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting more and more frustrated on trying to find the right combination in terms of a gear carrier, ie. vest, tac bag, duty belt...ect. I know they all have there strenghts and weaknesses, but non seem to fit.

A tac. vest is to "open" its threatining.

A regular fishing type vest dosent have enough support and tends to get in the way.

A duty belt is combersom, makes it hard to run and if you fall...its all over.

A tac bag is also combersom and also tends to get in the way. It seems to be the most effective but it lacks the ability to access very nessicary gear in a timely manor.

Gear i'm carring is my edc stuff, survival gear, weapons, and camping gear.

Any suggestions from you more experienced military guys or gals?

edit* its for bugging out and SHTF.

·
Banned
317 Posts
CPL? I am already at my bug out location in the woods of Oregon but also have two hide away out in the hills, one 1/2 from my home and another one at 2 miles.

The thing to do is to find out as to where you would like to bug out and then take and hide what ever you might need NOW........later on all that you would have to do is to run like hell.

Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today.

·
De Oppresso Liber
23 Posts
You might want to look at the Campco Safari Photo Vest, it's between a TAC vest and a fishing vest. I've owned one for years, and it is the best I've found. If you are also considering a non-cumbersome backpack, one that won't get in your way while you are moving, take a look at a large Becker Patrol Pack. Just a suggestion...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts