Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Por la gloria!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I propose that a 'car talk' section be created on the forum. The current 'vehicles/transportation' subsection in the urban survival section is inadequate and too out of the way.

The new section would incorporate anything and everything about planes, trains, and automobiles. From repair advice to vehicle selection, this section would satisfy everyone's needs.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
It would just be a constant showdown between me and ronnie in a never ending war of european cars vs american cars.

I welcome the challenge. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,737 Posts
Ford's rule

·
Registered
238 Posts
I propose that a 'car talk' section be created on the forum. The current 'vehicles/transportation' subsection in the urban survival section is inadequate and too out of the way.

The new section would incorporate anything and everything about planes, trains, and automobiles. From repair advice to vehicle selection, this section would satisfy everyone's needs.
I’d second, third or forth this idea. Cheers

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
I know I sound like a stuck record....but what the heck...

There are plenty of Groups and if there isnt one already....you can make one.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/group.php?do=grouplist&order=asc&sort=name

If we start placing subforum after subforum, how long is it gonna be before someone recommends we have an "East coast Vegan Sunflower Growers" subforum?

We need to keep it as simple as possible, otherwise navigating thru the forum would be like navigating thru the US Tax Code.

Just my 2 cents.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts