Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. Just wondering if any of you have car kits with supplies that you always keep in your vehicle. I was going to put a couple together for my rigs to keep in there 24/7. I dont want to keep expensive stuff in them, incase the vehicles get broke into, but need ideas besides, jumpercables and first aid kit, on items that would come in handy. This would be an extension to a mini bob, which I could take out of the vehicles daily. Also, do any of you have the battery charger equipment that you plug into the lighter to jumpstart the battery, this was something I was considering also..thanks for any info!

·
Registered
192 Posts
well id get a standard tool kit to throw in there then just make a lightweight wilderness kit(fire starting tools, knife, cordage, signaling items, etc) then id also toss a case of bottled water in there maybe a lil bit og canned goods... also a tarp and a wool blanket would be good to put in there

·
Accuracy is Final
512 Posts
I have a small bag in my car that contains the following items...couple MRE's, matches in waterproof case, flint/steel/magnesium, toilet tissue, small general FAK and also a small trauma kit (bloodstopper bandage, gauze, tape, etc) leather palmed gloves, flashlight, foding lockback knife, chem stick, 550 cord, notepad and pen. Also next to that is a standard military web belt with 2-1qt canteens full of water, foldable shovel and a fleece -rollup style blanket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts