Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the 3 automakers. News is on right now...Prime Minister said its cheaper than the Employment Benefit payments for the next 40 weeks for all of those workers.

·
Prophet
1,270 Posts
i think its sad when the big3 blackmail the government. 'Bail us out or..."
absolute crap. they will never learn from their mistakes if we keep bailing them out.
I didnt see the canadian government 'bail out' the billions lost in the west for the lost timber/lumber industry. if british columbians had to suffer the thousands of job losses and mill shutdowns, let the east suffer their 'auto emergency'; i think this is just poetic justice.
Look what happened in the US when they bailed out the banks... the bankers spent a ton of money on a huge vacation at a resort. Absolutely stunning how the government would back this. :mad:
I don't think anyone is worth a million dollars a year or more, no matter what kind of job they do(and no i don't even want to touch the NHL crap).
What, the big3 just want to keep filling up lots allready full with more cars no one will buy? Sure. THAT makes sense. <insert foul language here>

Let them fall. The entire system needs to be reworked and overhauled.
<end rant>
peace
al

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Canada gave the big 3 US automakers 3billion..UN-BE-LIEVEABLE. Now if Mexico and the other foreign countries they have farmed work out to would pony up, the US CITIZENS would not have to. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts