Wild Edibles Expert
That view will land a forager in the hospital or the morgue. If one has great health insurance and doesn't mind being sick for several days to weeks by all means graze at will.it is a simple fact that very few plants are toxic
Edible plants are an extreme minority of wild plants. What is deadly is a matter of degrees. Onions can kill you. Acorns can kill you. Then there are the deadly one that will dispatch you long before you can get to the hosptial.
If one identifies a plant beyound a doubt the chances of being ill are small, excluding allergies. (Excluding mushrooms) if you are not deathly sick within the hour, you will probably survive, albeit you could be miserable for weeks.