Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can it? After watching Takezo rip into some antisemetic stormfront poser in the darkside, I just can't wait for he and FX to mix it up!

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
No. Besides he doesn't even know what to take for his sinuses. How is him being snowed in in Minnesota going to help the dark side?

Oh wait a minute I see..... proceed.

·
I live this form
12,202 Posts
Lifted early?----How about extended forever?
2nd!

Anyone can make FX's arguments. Just cutnpast from PoHuff, Daily Kos, and Dimocratic Underground.

The aformentioned stormfronter is getting his arse handed to him by good, old fashioned conservatives.

FX would be too busy agreeing with him on how Isreal stole all that land from those poor, displaced Muslims.....

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
FX would be too busy agreeing with him on how Isreal stole all that land from those poor, displaced Muslims.....
They didn't steal that land. I guess they just displaced the folks who were living there. semantics.

·
Christian
39,501 Posts
only temporarily, luckily. :)
Hey your back, and with a facelift on your avatar. what happened to the after the first of the year ban?

is that dirt on your knees? :D:

Reactions: mightyoak

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! My prayers have been answered! Thank you Kev!!!

Let the games begin!!!!!

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
They didn't steal that land. I guess they just displaced the folks who were living there. semantics.
dude, there's something we can all come together on in the Darkside sub-forum. there's some Nazi-crazies over there. come join the fun! :)

·
I live this form
12,202 Posts
See what I mean?

Whos the new avvie, John? Is the current/prior of Flash Gordon?

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Well there goes tha neighborhood

damn liberal judges keep lettin convicted crimminals out ta commit more crimes

guess its time fer krispistofferson ta take a vacation

·
Registered
33,067 Posts
I vote for the "old" picture...just can't get use to the "New look"

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,750 Posts
FXjohn, no matter what they say, these guys LOVE you. They couldn't stop jabbering about you even when you were booted.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
yea --- every town needs an idiot
we no longer have to send a search party ta find ours

·
Registered
33,067 Posts
FXjohn, no matter what they say, these guys LOVE you. They couldn't stop jabbering about you even when you were booted.
I don't have a problem with fx, I don't agree with much or anything he says but I personally like him.

I really enjoy watching him and scipio getting into it.....classic!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts