Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 511 Posts

·
I am Jody
2,203 Posts
Even if it's BS what's the point of closing forrested areas...to stop people from running to the hills? Am I missing something? Our goobermint can't keep mexicans out what's there to lead me to believe they can stop people from running to the hills!!! Yup I agree bs!!!!

·
90/10 headed for 95/5
7,665 Posts
Reactions: Resto and SSGNasty

·
Registered
913 Posts
The more I watch what the Exec Branch does, the more concerned I become that if Obama looses the election, we will see some sort of false flag operation that allows them to invoke martial law and suspend the Constitution (of course they shouldn't be able to legally do this, but when has that stopped any of them) and seize power indefinitely.

I know the odds of this happening are realistically very small, but none the less, these guys scare me more and more every day, and at this point I would not put anything past them. Could be a well timed massive natural disaster from God, to an allowed attack by group (probably going to be tied to some white, Christian, conservative, Tea Party, take you pick) on a massive scale. I pray everyday that I am wrong, but either way, I would not be shocked by it actually happening. Now I have to go loosen MY tinfoil.

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,966 Posts
Martial law *is* right around the corner.

Foreign troops *are* in the USA right now.

The people who are saying NO in this thread, well...... they are just fooling.
And the king of tinfoil has spoken:D:

Foreign troops are all over the country training on different posts and bases - big deal.

·
Banned
3,455 Posts
You Made Me Laugh

And the king of tinfoil has spoken:D:

Foreign troops are all over the country training on different posts and bases - big deal.

I did not know that you were the "king of tinfoil", but I always had a hunch that you were not wrapped too tight. Perhaps that is because you are the "king" of brand X tinfoil? :)

Tell us, oh king of foil, why are there foreign troops "all over the country"?

Why does the USA have military bases in at least 139 countries?

Does that sound like the makings of a One World Military with the USA training all of these other militaries?

Of course it does! It sounds just like that.

Since the USA govt is the 2nd beast of Revelation 13, it will be enforcing the One World Govt, One World Economy, One World Religion for the antichrist.

1 - 20 of 511 Posts