Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
look ... shiny thing
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many things I can overcome but I can’t compete with a gangster government that passes the stimulus bill, healthcare bill and will probably pass cap and trade and gun control. They are not listening to the people and it’s truly impossible to beat them, that is what we have here folks, gangster government. TEA parties didn’t help, I though we the people ran the government, guess not.

I can feed, shelter and defend myself form civil unrest, which is not the problem. The only scenario I do not see myself winning is going up against the jack booted thug government forces, enforcing new repressive laws that take away our freedoms like mandating I get insurance that I don’t want or go to jail.

I fear, just like Saddam Husain used poison gas on his people, if we all stand up or follow the one who dares to throw the first stone at this tyrannical government, we would be shut down fast.

Since we are no longer free, living free is not an option.

I truly do wish all of you the very best in what is to come. There are a lot of stresses this year but be sure to celebrate Christmas and make sure you say hello to a stranger this holiday season.

nano

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
lets not forget the forced Amnesty bill these so called elected representatives are going to pass.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
There are many things I can overcome but I can’t compete with a gangster government that passes the stimulus bill, healthcare bill and will probably pass cap and trade and gun control. They are not listening to the people and it’s truly impossible to beat them, that is what we have here folks, gangster government. TEA parties didn’t help, I though we the people ran the government, guess not.

I can feed, shelter and defend myself form civil unrest, which is not the problem. The only scenario I do not see myself winning is going up against the jack booted thug government forces, enforcing new repressive laws that take away our freedoms like mandating I get insurance that I don’t want or go to jail.

I fear, just like Saddam Husain used poison gas on his people, if we all stand up or follow the one who dares to throw the first stone at this tyrannical government, we would be shut down fast.

Since we are no longer free, living free is not an option.

I truly do wish all of you the very best in what is to come. There are a lot of stresses this year but be sure to celebrate Christmas and make sure you say hello to a stranger this holiday season.

nano

you don't have insurance?

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Ohh and I noticed for the last 2 weeks

You sem to be putting in overtime and working on saturdays. I hope you get time and a half. Will that end with the healthcare or will they wait until the force illegal imigration and take away our 2nd amendment rights?

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
:upsidedown::upsidedown:
You sem to be putting in overtime and working on saturdays. I hope you get time and a half. Will that end with the healthcare or will they wait until the force illegal imigration and take away our 2nd amendment rights?
once again your post looks like a dr bronner's soap wrapper.

And BTW today isn't saturday.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
land of the free,long as u pay taxes,health insurance,give up your guns,starve your family to pay forit all.
I;d like to see people like you sign a paper making you pay for all health bills up front out of pocket if you don't carry insurance. Or get kicked to the curb.

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
Is all done if you dont have insurance you will be a criminal.The time has come,the elected officials have failed to uphold the principles of freedom and basic rights and are now involved in every aspect of our domestic lives.Immeniant domain,healthcare,more taxes on property and goods,outsourcing manufacturing and jobs,spoon feeding our children propaganda and telling them to inform the government on they parents.Is all done now.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Is all done if you dont have insurance you will be a criminal.The time has come,the elected officials have failed to uphold the principles of freedom and basic rights and are now involved in every aspect of our domestic lives.Immeniant domain,healthcare,more taxes on property and goods,outsourcing manufacturing and jobs,spoon feeding our children propaganda and telling them to inform the government on they parents.Is all done now.
If you never go to the doctor, they'll never know. You've lost nothing.
people actually go to jail for missing child support. Have for years.
Your post makes you appear unsound.

·
Wasteland Wanderer
538 Posts
I'm watching from my northern perch with amazement. Our government is shady too, sometimes but this is nuts. At least we pretend to have different parties and agendas.

While I knew by simply being non-white Obama wouldn't be a huge change, I had no idea you'd have so little of the promised change.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Right now the only thing that we, as Americans, need to overcome is FEAR.

The fear of our government has overwhelmed a lot of us.

Step back and take a deep breath. Look around you. Do you see immediate danger to your life? No? Then relax.

Don't let the government lead you into chasing your own tail. Look around. There is a way out. You just have to calmly, and using your reasoning abilities, look for that escape.

Another thing you have to realize. Freedom comes with a price. If you're not willing to pay that price, then maybe freedom is not for you.

When the time comes, you will either accept what the government has done and do their bidding. Or you will stand up and fight for what you believe in. When you make that dicision There will be peace in your life. This dicision is yours alone to make.

Good luck.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Another thing you have to realize. Freedom comes with a price. If you're not willing to pay that price, then maybe freedom is not for you.

Our founding fathers fought for the right to live without personal responsibility to pay for the sinister idea of medical insurance.
In their day ya got sick, went bankrupt and ya LIKED IT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts