Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Awakened Citizen
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never really do much to keep busy but felt like painting my .22 to have some sort of activity. It was also a trial run, as I've never painted a gun before or camo, to maybe paint my other guns, I had fun painting this and am thinking of a cool color for my 870 Tactical...I'm thinking just Black (which it's colored now) and add in some OD Green. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Banned
166 Posts
I've been wanting my 10 22's stock to be OD or camo, I think I'll test out my technique on an old airsoft gun, and if I like it, I'll have a camo 10 22!

·
Awakened Citizen
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comments! One mistake I did was painting the entire magazine and the inside of where the magazine goes (receiver?) which made it a tight fit and difficult to change mags. Other than that it was pretty easy and some of the painting errors weren't to hard to cover up...I just camouflaged them haha, I know that was pretty lame lol.

·
Security Operations
38 Posts
Being in Australia closest thing to camo-ing up a gun ive got is spraying a nerf gun but i must say that i had a similar issue to OP when i did my first one sprayed the magazine and the receiver and then once dry was a B**ch to try and load the magazine in, Lesson was learn and my new Nerf rifle has a custom spray job and lots of other players are green with envy which is kinda nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts