Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Western NY'ers.

Any of you interested in a Meet & Greet? I have one other besides myself who is. We can do an informal one at say a Tim Hortons or a Dunkin' Donuts if it's a small group or we can do one at another location if we have enough interest to do so.

Maybe a sit down and talk over coffee for starters in this lovely winter weather we have in this wonderful (note sarcasm lol) state of ours....

If you are interested post away or even PM me if you wish....

Let's get this rolling!

Dean

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool... where abouts are you? or pm and we can go from there.

Count is up to 2 now!

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well well well.. Where were all of you last year for our entire state meet and greet?

Panekleroy where in stafford? we are neighbors!!!!

All right folks.. where then? It was suggested by one other that Batavia would be a central point. And by the looks of it that would in fact be the case.

Gimme some ideas as to when and where and and and.... let's get this ball rolling people...

·
Professional Pessimist
191 Posts
Well well well.. Where were all of you last year for our entire state meet and greet?

Panekleroy where in stafford? we are neighbors!!!!

All right folks.. where then? It was suggested by one other that Batavia would be a central point. And by the looks of it that would in fact be the case.

Gimme some ideas as to when and where and and and.... let's get this ball rolling people...
I worked 72 hours the week of the meet last year.

Batavia would work. It's about an hour from me. It's the practical limit of how far I'm willing to drive though. Am I that far west? :)

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I worked 72 hours the week of the meet last year.

Batavia would work. It's about an hour from me. It's the practical limit of how far I'm willing to drive though. Am I that far west? :)
LOL yeah I hear ya... i purposely took that time off but before and after I was working 72 hour weeks..

Well not sure how far west you are but I work in Amherst / Buffalo so my drive time is around 45 mins. give or take. So I can relate.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
What about the Batavia Downs? We could all pretend to be "high stakes" gamblers?

And Hello Panekleroy, thanks for the 10' tree! Had to dismember it to get it out of my house!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts