Survivalist Forum banner

Will you buy Call of Duty: World at War?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else looking into this game it looks good and is supposed to come out 11/11/08. I'm thinking of getting it for PC when it does.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
C. of D 5?
Not played 4 yet. I've heard it isnt so good . Looking forward to 5 tho.

Cheers

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,021 Posts
C. of D 5?
Not played 4 yet. I've heard it isnt so good . Looking forward to 5 tho.

Cheers
Wha???? Who told you THAT lie? COD4 is pretty much the best video game of all time. You are doing yourself a disservice, and the rest of this band a disservice, if you don't play the hell out of that game!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CoD4 is a good game, but I think Call of Duty: United Offensive is the best COD game because of the large maps, tanks(with adequate anti-tank), and Base Assault.

·
Always watching from afar
292 Posts
I think they messed up leaving WWII with COD4, I am glad to see it is going back. While COD4 is an awesome game it should have been released under a different title. COD was a WWII game series and should have stayed one.

But yeah COD4 was a good game but I am glad to see them go back to WWII.

·
Junior Oldie
817 Posts
CoD is pretty much the only reason I still use Windows at all. Just replayed CoD 1, with United Offensive and CoD 2 and am playing CoD 4 off and on lately, just keeping up until 5 comes out. Best games around.

·
7.62x39
239 Posts
I am an avid Call of Duty player. From having played 2 and 3, 4 is a GREAT change to step into the modern warfare area with modern weaponry and modern factions.
Personally I love it, there are a plethora of WW2 shooters out there, so a modern day shooter that is not all tactical (Rainbow Six) is a GREAT change.
The mechanics of it is great, maps are vivid and interactive, the variety of weaponry is fantastic.
I mean come on - how cool is it to be in control of a gunship with the heat sensor on and be blowing up terrorists with big assed guns from the sky?
That all being said, I am a huge suckr for WW2 shooters, and cannot wait for WaW.

November will be an expensive month, Gears of War 2 comes out as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
COD 3 was my favorite game for the XBOX 360. I wasted so much time playing that game, but I was one of the best players on any game I joined. I still play it here and there. They need to make a COD where the USA fights Japan, or a Vietnam COD. Now that would be great.

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,021 Posts
COD 3 was my favorite game for the XBOX 360. I wasted so much time playing that game, but I was one of the best players on any game I joined. I still play it here and there. They need to make a COD where the USA fights Japan, or a Vietnam COD. Now that would be great.
Have you seen the previews? It is the Pacific Theatre!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts