Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Caliphate Conferences Across the Globe Including U.S.

If you are wondering about why there is so much turmoil in the Middle East this is why. I've made this statement before concerning this but now it is an active drive to bring the Caliphate back into existence.
“The uprisings we have witnessed are of historic proportion, yet analysing their reality poses many key questions. Are these uprisings the fruit of deeper causes at work in the Muslim World, or are they the spontaneous results of short-term causes? Where is the place of these uprisings in the Islamic revival, and work for Khilafah? Join us in the important conference which will place the uprisings in their broader historical, ideological and political context in discussing these key questions.”
Mubarak was anti Muslim Brotherhood as is Qaddafi and Assad of Syria. As you well know Mubarak is no longer in control in Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood will soon be if not already. Qaddafi is in his last days and the factions that are fueling the revolt are the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda and I'm sure others.

Syria's unrest is also being fueled by the Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah and Hamas and Syria will soon falter. Whether this be by revolt or U.N. intervention is yet to be seen.

You have Obama calling for these regime changes in the name of democracy, well democracy is basically mob rule where mob mentality exist. Why is Obama so bent on seeing these rulers go? Remember his little Freudian slip where he stated he had been to all 57 states!! Well he probably has as there are 57 Islamic states in the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organization with a permanent delegation to the United Nations, with 57 member states.

If you want snope's take on this well here it is. 57 States and I will call BS on Snopes version of the "misspeak".

After the fall of Qaddafi and eventually Assad I think you can expect the fall of Turkey and for as far as Saudi Arabia I'm not sure which way they will falter but they will falter the House of Saud is on borrowed time.

Please take this serious the rise of the Caliphate is imminent. If you don't understand why this is important a little history research will show you why.

This is just my opinion as I connect the dots as I perceive them to align.

The United States will resume limited contacts with Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood,
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton confirmed on Thursday, saying it was in Washington's interests to deal with parties committed to non-violent politics.

Non-violent. :xeye: Well we shall see.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Lack of interest in this post is alarming. Guess everyone wants to be politically correct. They want us dead,we are infidels. the fires are rising all over the middle east soon they will be back trying to take europe. they were stopped in spain last time they tried this weren't they. If they take out Israel, then Europe,guess who is next.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
So from what country will the Caliphate come...... Or does he think he resides at 1600 Pen Ave.

Reactions: HellsScout

·
Lonesome Road
1,015 Posts
This is an example of what the teachings of islam are. The goal in the end is world domination. It sounds crazy, it is crazy, but it is written.

Reactions: XR750 and Catfish11

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
So from what country will the Caliphate come...... Or does he think he resides at 1600 Pen Ave.
a caliphate is a form of muslim government where a central government rules all muslim lands under muslim law.
A caliph is the name given to the leader of that caliphate.Banding together makes it easier for them to conquer the infidel world. And hopefully after 2012 he won't live in DC.

·
Bravo Zulu
13,133 Posts
I can't see it happening, far too many heads of state are happy being just that. Why give up the power to someone else?

It'll never happen.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I find it VERY interesting about the 57 Islamic states! I didn't realize that. People's eyes glaze over when you mention Islamic jihad here and elsewhere. But the expression "Know thy enemy" means more now than it ever did, with these fruitcakes on the rise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm glad you wrote this, you pretty much said it all. I try to tell people this and they look at me like I'm nuts. Even when I show them the Islamic code of conduct in their own words. They say Israel is the little satan and America is the big satan and they must be destroyed. there words not mine.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I know the kalifa is coming... I also know the implications. anybody that doesn't should do some research on the 12th imam and what he is.

I don't think it's avoidable.... evil has been given the keys. you should hear Louie farrakhan talk about it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Israel's fooked. I've been thinking about opening up my home to any Israeli's that want/need to scadaddle.

I doubt that the Muslims will have their kalifa here in the US during my lifetime. The God given right to keep and bear arms here will prevent that. As for Europe, I wouldn't want to live there. Russia will be interesting to watch.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I can't see it happening, far too many heads of state are happy being just that. Why give up the power to someone else?

It'll never happen.
They just don't know , or don't care to know , or are in bed (getting paid) with the folks with money trying to push the agenda. If they are getting paid they don't care or don't care to know as long as they get paid. Also at the point we are now its not about giving up their power , it will be taken...

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
Glenn Beck was a raving loon...

oops.
Thank you for your attempt at derailing this post.
But since you brought up Beck he has foretold a lot thing's that are happening now, and he tell's not you not to just believe him but to look it up and he also provides footnotes for his statements. More than any of the clowns on mslsd and comedy central. Where it seems most of the left get there political information from.
A lot of people that have been right are called names by the rules for radical crowd.
XR750

·
Lonesome Road
1,015 Posts
Thank you for your attempt at derailing this post.
But since you brought up Beck he has foretold a lot thing's that are happening now, and he tell's not you not to just believe him but to look it up and he also provides footnotes for his statements. More than any of the clowns on mslsd and comedy central. Where it seems most of the left get there political information from.
A lot of people that have been right are called names by the rules for radical crowd.
XR750
A very good point. When someone studies history they can see a relation to current events. History repeats itself and all those who don't believe have the option to look it up and do their own research. I find that alot of people choose to ignore history.

Reactions: XR750

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
16,415 Posts
a caliphate is a form of muslim government where a central government rules all muslim lands under muslim law.
A caliph is the name given to the leader of that caliphate.Banding together makes it easier for them to conquer the infidel world. And hopefully after 2012 he won't live in DC.
Historically, the Caliphate was ruled from Bagdag. I believe that is why the US attacked and took over Iraq and why Al Quida fought so had trying to push us out of there.

As long as Iraq is secure and holds free elections, the caliphate can not take over. Let's see what our child president does.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts