Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ryding Free...
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to this for sometime.

I've put together a video showing the gun laws / controls of California right up to the last one which took place this month forcing the registration of long guns (once sold from an FFL).

·
Daughter OfThe Revolution
31,912 Posts
This, and other things, is why I'm leaving Ca. Also, it's almost impossible to get a CCW in many Ca. counties. The sheriff get's to decide who can have a CCW and it is well known that my country of Sonoma (North Bay Area), it ain't gonna happen unless your name is Diane Feinstein.

The goal is confiscation.

You forgot one though. You now must have a back ground check in order to buy ammo. $25. and fingerprinted each time.

Thanks for the video.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,282 Posts
The restriction of capable arms is a restriction only on law abiding citizens. It eventually serves to fully empower government while leaving the population defenseless against a belligerent government or it's agents.

Citizens willing to give up capable arms are taking "Walkers Wager". The bet that government will remain benevolent rulers of a short armed, or disarmed citizenry. I, for one, am not willing to take that bet.

In fact, we can put this another way. A disarmed population is always a target, always.

·
Ryding Free...
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This, and other things, is why I'm leaving Ca. Also, it's almost impossible to get a CCW in many Ca. counties. The sheriff get's to decide who can have a CCW and it is well known that my country of Sonoma (North Bay Area), it ain't gonna happen unless your name is Diane Feinstein.

The goal is confiscation.

You forgot one though. You now must have a back ground check in order to buy ammo. $25. and fingerprinted each time.

Thanks for the video.
That law didn't pass state-wide thought did it? Only in the fruitloop areas like the Bay and LA.

Indeed the Ordinances of San Francisco were struck down?

I know LA has passed it's own though for expulsion of magazines of more than ten rounds etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts