Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone identify a place to pick up oxygen absorbers locally in the northern corridor above Atlanta?

Anywhere from Sandy Springs to Dawsonville? I don't buy enough to make it worth paying the shipping and extra rates to get them on the web.

And I need them quickly.

Any help is appreciated,
Cool Hand

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
I know there's an LDS cannery up there close by, and they sell them ( on-line,at least).

( Just dug this up.)
LDS Cannery - Tucker, GA (Atlanta) (770)908-5782 or(770)279-8178

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do those guys sell to the public or do you have to be mormon?

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked, they invited me down to buy whatever I need and even suggested that if I come early enough tomorrow I can take a grand tour of the place. Sounds like fun!

Reactions: MikeK

·
Registered
469 Posts
I live right around that area also, there is a huge Mormon temple right in Sandy Springs that I have been meaning to swing by. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Georgia_Temple and http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/atlanta/ . I can't find the prices on their canned foods, but I know I saw a site that had all of the prices, quantities, and variety of items offered listed. O2 absorbers I'm not sure about, but I would imagine they offer those also. I'll look around and post the link if I find it again.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,836 Posts
Why have we not had a meet & greet in Georgia?!
We all live so close around here.
:D:

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why have we not had a meet & greet in Georgia?!
We all live so close around here.
:D:
I am up for it. Teaching a Ham class at EM gear this weekend. There are several other possibilities. Somebody round us up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts