Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed the relatively new app for the iPhone called Bullet Flight 2.0 or -M for the Military version for about $30? Looks like something I need... but first, I gotta spring for a new iPhone. Anyone know anything about it? Pros/Cons? I just found it last night.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BulletFlight-M

This app is so extensive in the "M" version, if that's all it did for me, that would be enough reason to buy a new iPhone. This thing is incredible! It touches all the necessary bases. Even the rotation of the earth. Let me know what you all think.

·
Obamageddon Survivor???
1,178 Posts
I've got the 3G iphone, I've seen the app your talking about, Knight Armament makes a mount for the iphone for the AR-15 style receivers. Its a decent phone, over rated but not bad. the forced dataplan is kinda insane. Had mine for about a year not, contract is up next year and i'm ditching it. (Due to costs of the dataplan) my phone bill is something like 89.99 a month, I text on it, and ummm well I listen to mp3's on it. Get 450 minutes a month and with rollover I stay at about 5,000 minutes at any time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts