Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,965 Posts
Please research ALL laws regaurding the production of spirits vs alcohol.
Under federal guidelines, it is legal too produce up too 1500 gallons per year, for ethonol too be used in your vehical with a 64% tax credit as long as you follow the guidelines and procure the permit from the federal government.
(The Permit is free)
However, your local areas ie: Police, Sherriff, Constable etc. may frown apon it.
So contact your local athuorities before any production begins.
As for consumption of your home distillates, different rules apply !!!
Warning, it is illegal too distill alcohol for private consumption.
Unlike making Beer and Wine.
It is possible too procure the permits, but you will need lots of mammon.
Good Luck !!
  • Like
Reactions: madcritter
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.