Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is really neat and very functional. Thought you might want to see it...

Reactions: wengo1776

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
I really like the Unicat vehicles. Now if only I could win the lottery. Their pictures frequently wind up in Internet hoaxes about people living in garbage trucks. I would have to strip out a lot of the posh crap. I do not need or want a cappuccino maker. Of course, if I won the lottery I would have a ton of fun making my own.

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
Exactly rridgeoutlaw! We saw this set up at the SEMA show here in Las Vegas. Expensive, heavy and while it looks cool...it's less effective than a camper.

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right, these are not cheap but they do offer good idea's and plan for a home made one...

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Wheels

You are right, these are not cheap but they do offer good idea's and plan for a home made one...
thanks for the great posts. One of the things I have found as I got started on this project is that I am trying to use the same wheel on my trailer as I have on my pulling vehicle. this way I can get double duty out of my spare tires. Most good trailer base builders can spec a type of wheel. Also finding that I need a double axle which brings some unique problems with it. Double axles tend to throw debris into back tire a lot. Plan to carry at leas two spares for the trailer.

Good to see you again. Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts