Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old but Learning
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to age and my wife's health I must sell my bug out location. This 65 acres is very defendable and has lots of potential. It has a spring that flows over 3 Gallons a minute. The property is on a dead end road with only two large tracts above it. The elevation is around 6900 feet in the lower parts and 7100 feet on the high parts. The south is protected by a sheer **** wall while the west is a large outcrop. The east and northern are more open but at the right spots you can see down the road 1.5 miles or to the north for 5 miles.
I have seen mule deer, antelope and big horn sheep on the property. Have seen fresh tracks for elk and bear. This property has rights to a large tract of BLM land for hunting. Even though it is a remote spot it still less than 25 minutes from the small town of Walsenberg, Colorado where you have a hardware store, grocery store and medical facilities. This property was right on the edge of the "Spring Fire" a couple of years back. It did not do any significant damage. Burned out some underbrush that needed clearing. Some of the pictures you can detect where it burned and did not. The property is in an HOA that maintains roads and will plow the snow to your gate in the winter when it does snow.
I will gladly answer any questions about the property. The link below will take you to the pictures info on the property.

·
Bugged out already
4,190 Posts
Good luck on the sale, and prayers for you and your family. That looks like a great property at a reasonable price.

·
Brace for impact!!
413 Posts
Due to age and my wife's health I must sell my bug out location. This 65 acres is very defendable and has lots of potential. It has a spring that flows over 3 Gallons a minute. The property is on a dead end road with only two large tracts above it. The elevation is around 6900 feet in the lower parts and 7100 feet on the high parts. The south is protected by a sheer **** wall while the west is a large outcrop. The east and northern are more open but at the right spots you can see down the road 1.5 miles or to the north for 5 miles.
I have seen mule deer, antelope and big horn sheep on the property. Have seen fresh tracks for elk and bear. This property has rights to a large tract of BLM land for hunting. Even though it is a remote spot it still less than 25 minutes from the small town of Walsenberg, Colorado where you have a hardware store, grocery store and medical facilities. This property was right on the edge of the "Spring Fire" a couple of years back. It did not do any significant damage. Burned out some underbrush that needed clearing. Some of the pictures you can detect where it burned and did not. The property is in an HOA that maintains roads and will plow the snow to your gate in the winter when it does snow.
I will gladly answer any questions about the property. The link below will take you to the pictures info on the property.
That's certainly beautiful country. We love the Sangre de Cristo range

·
reluctant sinner
17,913 Posts
Looks nice. $3500/acre seem like a good price. I have seen local stuff go for up to about $20,000 for bare land.

Good luck, hope it sells fast and you live to enjoy spending your money.

Amazon Sucks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
beautiful property and a fair price as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts