Survivalist Forum banner

Bug Out-East Coast To West Coast

11K views 62 replies 30 participants last post by  Cpl.Young 
#1 ·
Ok here's the deal, my Wife, kids and I live on the east coast and the rest of my family live on the west coast. My mom has 7 acres in the mountains with a complete off grid house, an ideal BOL.

Our current location is basically suburbia about 60 miles south of a major metro area. We have a house with a decent sized backyard. Not exactly an ideal BOL.

Here's your assignment:

Get my family across the country (2719 miles) in a nation wide long term SHTF scenario. Forget about whether or not we should make the trip, give your opinion on that after you come up with a plan to make it there. What equipment do I need, what do I need stockpiled, how do I gas up, everything.

I would be traveling with my buddy and his family to about the halfway point (Ohio) so I can conceivably refuel and restock there. I have a 4 door Chevy Colorado Z71 offroad suspension with tow package (only 2wd though). I also have twin 2yo boys so you have to keep that in mind if shtf tomorrow (although this they will get older). Get creative I want to hear how you would do it. Money is an issue so don't get crazy saying I need a decom huey, apc or something like that. Keep it reasonable and achievable. Let's kick this off.

See less See more
#2 ·
there's a Jerry D Young story about a family that dies that.. they had caches all along their route...

offhand, you'd need multiple routes already planned out to be safe... but you'd also have to hope that the route your cache is on is also one you can take... 2700 miles is a looong haul in an unpredictable environment.. lots of variables that you can't even plan for... or can if you have the $$...

honestly.... I'd say your best bet is to be proactive and try and anticipate an event... and leave as early as you can... to cut some of that distance down, and get ahead of the wave..

#3 ·
What state do you live in on the East Coast?

Personally, it will be hard enough making it 40 miles when the SHTF. In Urban environments, it might take you days just to get a few blocks with your life.

The task seems near impossible.

You would need some sort of transportation that would be able to make it. Doing it on foot isn't going to happen.

Perhaps a boat and one hell of a long trip, or a plane.

#4 ·
What state do you live in on the East Coast?
VA.

Personally, it will be hard enough making it 40 miles when the SHTF. In Urban environments, it might take you days just to get a few blocks with your life.
I think in the early stages of SHTF we can make some good distance. They aren't just going to throw up the burning tire roadblocks in the first few hours. Also back roads would be a must.

You would need some sort of transportation that would be able to make it. Doing it on foot isn't going to happen.

Perhaps a boat and one hell of a long trip, or a plane.
We'd be in our truck.

#5 ·
It is easy enough to stock up a few days of food and water for a 3-4 day trip accross the country. That part is obvious, and will not provide you any problems.

The problem I see is that in any real SHTF event that would require you to bug out across the entire country, there is simply no way you will be getting gas more than 1 or 2 times no matter how much money you have. The gas will simply be gone from all the stations. Any gas that may be available for sale will be insanely expensive, probably 10x-100x the pre-SHTF cost.

Doing rough math using the 14 MPG I get in my Dodge Ram, you will need around 193 gallons of gas to make it 2700 miles, so let's round up to 200 gallons to be safe. At $3 per gallon you are looking at $600 just to drive that distance in today's economy, and likely 10x-100x in a post-SHTF economy if gas is somehow still available. Do you have $6k-$60k you can commit to gasoline?

Depending on the size of your tank, you will be refueling about 8 times. That is 8 times you must stop, wait in a line for gas (if any is available), and barter for the gas you want to buy. Every time you stop and do this is a prime chance to be attacked and looted. Needless to say, stopping is not going to be a good idea, and will surely be an unpleasant experience.

The only viable option I see is to somehow cache gasoline every 300-350 miles (the rough max range of your truck on a tank of gas) along your route. You would need to hide 25 gallons of gas in 5 gallon tanks so. You would need to use a stabilizer in the gas and still change it out every few months, which means several cross country trips each year at $1200 per trip ($600 each way) just to refresh the gas in your stocks. If even one cache is raided you will be stuck, so you may want to think about doubling up or something.

This is why I advocate the max distance you can live from your BOL is about the range of your vehicle on one tank of gas. In a real SHTF event requiring you to bug out, you won't be filling up your tank more than once.

#51 ·
It is easy enough to stock up a few days of food and water for a 3-4 day trip accross the country. That part is obvious, and will not provide you any problems.

The problem I see is that in any real SHTF event that would require you to bug out across the entire country, there is simply no way you will be getting gas more than 1 or 2 times no matter how much money you have. The gas will simply be gone from all the stations. Any gas that may be available for sale will be insanely expensive, probably 10x-100x the pre-SHTF cost.

I don't think you are far off on what the price would be. If you can buy it. I know a fuel truck driver. It takes a tanker a day to keep a busy gas station going. It will be gone fast.

Doing rough math using the 14 MPG I get in my Dodge Ram, you will need around 193 gallons of gas to make it 2700 miles, so let's round up to 200 gallons to be safe. At $3 per gallon you are looking at $600 just to drive that distance in today's economy, and likely 10x-100x in a post-SHTF economy if gas is somehow still available. Do you have $6k-$60k you can commit to gasoline?

Depending on the size of your tank, you will be refueling about 8 times. That is 8 times you must stop, wait in a line for gas (if any is available), and barter for the gas you want to buy. Every time you stop and do this is a prime chance to be attacked and looted. Needless to say, stopping is not going to be a good idea, and will surely be an unpleasant experience.

The only viable option I see is to somehow cache gasoline every 300-350 miles (the rough max range of your truck on a tank of gas) along your route. You would need to hide 25 gallons of gas in 5 gallon tanks so. You would need to use a stabilizer in the gas and still change it out every few months, which means several cross country trips each year at $1200 per trip ($600 each way) just to refresh the gas in your stocks. If even one cache is raided you will be stuck, so you may want to think about doubling up or something.

This is a bad idea. You almost certainly won't take the route you planned for one reason or another. Get a tank to put in the bed of your truck. A 100 gallon tank isn't real obvious, and can be covered up easily. It can even be plumbed into your fuel lines. Get yourself another 200 gallon tank to put in an enclosed trailer. Put a couple of spare tires in there as well. I still think it's a bad idea to contemplate this trip. In fact you may want to get a camp trailer, so where ever your luck runs out, you at least have a place to live.
This is why I advocate the max distance you can live from your BOL is about the range of your vehicle on one tank of gas. In a real SHTF event requiring you to bug out, you won't be filling up your tank more than once.
Good luck, I hope you never have to try this.

#6 ·
Get out now if you are concerned or determined to make the west coast your BOL.
It would take probable two day under good conditions. If you figure major utility, communication, transportation, social failures your just asking for trouble. If you wait you had better be prepared to put your family's lives on the line.

Emp attack: even if your vehicle runs getting fuel would be an issue and a running vehicle in another wise non-functioning area would make you a target. My bug out plans include having to walk.

plague, virus whatever: you can bet the road blocks would be up in a hurry. Do you have your vaccination shots with documentation to get passed the guards If they will allow travel which is unlikely.

If this is nation wide the longer you wait the more desperate things may become. I see no way to plan for such a long trip without up to date information about the route to be taken. To many variables and risks, to easy to drive in to a bad situation.

Without multiple routes with multiple caches $$$ at self storage units or other easy access locations (GPS may be down and things look different after a disaster) it would seem to me to be a fools errand.

#7 ·
Talk about worst case scenerios. OK, how about making a vacation trip now, taking a few things , as much as you can in the back of your truck and actually taking the smaller highways as much as you can. Then you can put it at your mom's place in a 20' convex or so and lock it up Now , for the real trip, plan on haveing to go the southern route, as I have done the northern route through the dead of winter and it is really bad. Get old maps of each state you would need to travel through and look for the dirt roads through each state. You would not want or most likely be able to travel on the main roads. Besides the traffic you could also encounter road blocks from both the un friendly gob'ment and also local hostiles. But, traveling the most unlikely roads will also mean more milage for your truck to need gas for. Also plan on at least two spare tires, tire plug kit and a small air compressor. 12 volt would do. You would also want a good size camper SHELL on your truck, not a cab over camper as they weigh to much. Also figure about 60-100 gal of water and at least 50 gal of extra gas, which would be min. Thats taking into consideration that you get about 20mph in your truck. Its a start.

#8 ·
Cpl. Pt 2 Now as far as food goes, yea I know they taste like shi. but MR'Es would be my choice for the several days you would need them. Easy to pack a couple of cases in and also eliminates the need to make fire etc. You would not be expending a lot of energy just sitting and driving so you could get by on one full meal aday, and maybe something to munch on like potatoe chips etc. Keep in mind with your wife and two kids and your self, you already have close to 400 lbs in your truck. Add 60 gal water , figure another 500 lbs and then even with just 50 gal of gas and another 420 lbs. Add another 60 lbs or so for the second spare and you see where your at. A small utility trailer with a lightweight alum. camper shell on it would solve a lot of your problems right off the bat. If you try and travel any lighter then that, you will be stranded on the side of the road and now you become a target and most likely a looter. We all know what happens to either of those choices now don't we. You have a hard row to hoe young man. Wish you the best of luck. Plan carefully or you won't even have a chance.

#9 · (Edited)
convert that tuck to run on propain and gas, get an extra tank in the back of it and learn how to fuel it from a standard house propane tank. And, you are gonna have to cross some major rivers. Depending on what has happened, bridges may be out of the question. Learn ferry crossings. Most of them have a bridge close so you have options there. You said mountains on the west coast so I am guessing Northern Cali, Oregan, Washington area, so here goes:81 to 77, 77 to 64, 64 to71, 71 to 70. Stopping in Denver gives you the option to take 25 north to 80. If N. Cali is where you are going. Take 5 from 80 in Sacromento. 5 also gives you west coast of Oregon and into Washington. BUT, If you want to stay out of California, after you pick up 25 N in denver, run it up to 90/94 inBillings, Montana, 90 W to 82. Now if you are going south out of Va, 81 S to 40 W and stand on it. But I would not want to get close to that border in a shtf moment so be safe on 40. When you come thru Mo., look for the only light on, I'll be up I'm sure.

#15 ·
LOL well I currently am prepared to make a 2400mile bug out. and have planed it by foot. I have driven from South Carolina to Seattle with multiple drivers and VERY minimul stop's in 72hrs 10min. yes the speed limit all the way. I recomend the southern routes as well as there are more places to cross the mississippi. you will need to do that. and many more water points. have a good purifier. also 55gal drum of water in back of truck and snow chains, thats chains not cables.. that will get you anywhere with two wheel drive. MRE's for food and backup bikes. good luck. or just move ahead of time.

#17 ·
I suggest trading your gas pickup for a diesel. The older Dodge with the 12 valve cummins engines are quite inexpensive a get over 25 mpg on the highway. Look for the 5 or 6 sp new venture manual trans and 3.55 ratio gears. Add a 200 gal aux tank in the bed and some lockable storage.

You are still going to have to get a full day jump on the crowd. I believe this is likely if your whole family is all prepared to go. Drive to Ohio in one long day. Start off very early and cross the Mississippi river well south of St Louis before dawn and keep to the center on the country. I would cross the Rockies on Interstate 80 just to avoid Denver.

I would not say you cannot make it. You will need to carry enough fuel to avoid stopping at gas stations and you will need some luck as well. Basically, I believe that the average sheeple will remain frozen in fear for 24-48 hours. I also believe the government response to block travel and shut down news and communication will take most of a week.

But hey, this is all guess work. No super power like the US has fallen suddenly since 480 AD.

#19 ·
I suggest trading your gas pickup for a diesel. The older Dodge with the 12 valve cummins engines are quite inexpensive a get over 25 mpg on the highway. Look for the 5 or 6 sp new venture manual trans and 3.55 ratio gears. Add a 200 gal aux tank in the bed and some lockable storage.

You are still going to have to get a full day jump on the crowd. I believe this is likely if your whole family is all prepared to go. Drive to Ohio in one long day. Start off very early and cross the Mississippi river well south of St Louis before dawn and keep to the center on the country. I would cross the Rockies on Interstate 80 just to avoid Denver.

I would say you cannot make it. You will need to carry enough fuel to avoid stopping at gas stations and you will need some luck as well. Basically, I believe that the average sheeple will remain frozen in fear for 24-48 hours. I also believe the government response to block travel and shut down news and communication will take most of a week.

But hey, this is all guess work. No super power like the US has fallen suddenly since 480 AD.
While I do agree with most of what you say, you would be amazed at what a man can do under extreme pressure.. Like in combat. How far you can go with out sleep, food etc. However when it comes to the super long comute he will have, I myself have made the drive over and back about 4 times , 3 driving in a car and once on a motorcycle. It is long, hot or very cold and in this case very dangerous. He would be better off since he lives in VA. already to just look around out of the city way up in the mountains somewhere for a nice older house if you will on a few acres with water and lots of trees etc. ;)

#18 · (Edited)
This one is a real challenge. But it is doable with some planning. By way of experience, in 2002 I loaded up the family in a 31’ RV for 12 weeks. We drove 17,500 miles hitting 44 states and all 30 Major League Baseball Parks. The tickets were pre purchased so scheduling was important.

Some of these thoughts are obvious. The idea is to get there quickly and safely. My ideas may not be the cheapest, they just rolled out of my head.

1. Figure out 3 routes across the country on a big US map. Go over each of these routes looking for potential problems. Big cities that can’t be gone around, rivers and bridges, especially drawbridges, etc. Google Earth is your friend for now.

2. Know what states you will cross and contact their visitor’s bureau and request an information packet. Maps and other goodies still come in the mail from some of them.

3. Get state maps of every state you will cross and mark the routes you plan to take. A good US Atlas book will do.

4. Know the range of your vehicle and keep it tuned up.

5. Install an extended tank in your vehicle and add enough spare cans to refill once.

6. Along your pre-planned route, stash a complete refill of stabilized fuel, along with food, ammo and anything else you might need along the way. Clean underwear and clothes, etc I’d look for secure and out of the way Self Storage Units and always keep the rent paid and the locks strong. I might even beef up the doors. Do this at about 75% of your fuel endurance.

7. Every chance you get and put fuel in your tank and food in your belly. Stop at every stash and collect fuel and other supplies.

8. As others have mentioned, it’s a good idea to try to get a head start on any problems. The sooner you can get out of town, the better chance you have of avoiding the snarl of traffic.

9. Get a scanner and a book with all of the Law Enforcement radio frequencies. Have the frequencies programmed in so you are rolling from one frequency to the next. Try to find out what mutual aid frequency they might be using too. State Patrol, City and County might combine on one frequency in a disaster.

10. I once went 1350 miles with a buddy in 19 hours. Sacramento, CA to almost Pocatello, ID and back. That was during “peace time” and food & fuel was readily available. If all went well, you might be able to get it done in 50+ hours, with a relief driver.

11. I’d travel very light with most of my preps already at the BOL. Consider having somebody at the BOL meet you at a pre determined point at the last leg with enough fuel and a fresh driver to get you the last leg. That eliminates one fuel and food drop.

12. Final thought. Every freeway entrance to California has an Agricultural Inspection Station inside the border. How easily could those be turned into a police or military check point. I don’t think there is one on Interstate 50 coming in from Lake Tahoe’s South Shore.

13. Stashing fuel and other supplies would require you make the drive at least once. Take a 3-4 week vacation and see the USA in a Chevrolet. Pictures and GPS coordinates to record potential problems.

I think you could do it, but it's pushing your luck. Too many unknowns.

#20 ·
The biggest hurdle will be the Sierra Nevada's . They run from the bottom to the top of calif and beyond. There are only a couple of highways that cross them. Anything else would require a pack mule situation. They are bad. By the time he got to him someone else would have figured this out on that end and probably already have some type of roadblock in place , whether to capture or loot.

#46 ·
Yep . . . and I assume the issue is you can't move now because the money job is where you live in VA. To attempt the trip across country in a real SHTF situation would be foolhardy and put your family at extreme risk.

Best plan - - - Scout a place in the mountains one tank of gas west of you. Vacation there now, make contacts, cache, etc. In a SHTF deal, at some point things would ease up & then you could try the trip.

I'd like to be in a state such as Texas if an economic collapse happened, and I know I'd have to be there before the SHTF:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=107997

#22 ·
I've been contemplating a 1500 mile bug out, and have thought through every scenario possible to make the trip. It would require me to carry 100 gallons of fuel. You wouldnt want to stop EVER around other people, so fuelling up at a gas station is out of the question.

Setting up caches along that long of a route is just asking for trouble because its almost guaranteed that at least 1 of them will be raided.

Just thinking of the difficulties and the odds of them becoming a reality has made me give up the idea all together, and it's just me, my wife, and my 16 yr old son. You have 2 2yr olds. Forget the trip and find another strategy....

#23 ·
Thanks for all the great replies, got some real good stuff here. This is probably one of the most difficult bug out scenarios there is. In some situations I think it is definitely doable. If I recognize that S is about to HTF and most people are still standing around hoping the gov is going to fix it or save them and I bug out early I think it would be completely good. As many have said, there are soo many variables that this can't be a definite plan of action for every scenario but I still want it as an option. We plan on moving back to the west coast, I have been applying to jobs but I haven't heard anything. I can't afford to leave without having a job lined up already, can't take that chance.

Alright, here are some thoughts I had on this bug out. I haven't put a lot of thought into it but this is what I've come up with. I think the most crucial part of this planning is going to be fuel. Stopping to refuel at a gas station is out in my book, so I have to figure out something else. My truck gets about 18 mpg and has a 19 gal tank, so that gives me a range of 342 miles. So I would have to fill up about 9 times. So I have to have at least about 150 gallons of fuel stored. We would stop in Ohio to refuel which is about 466 miles from us. Once we make it to Ohio we would only need about 141 gallons to make it the rest of the way. I could get a larger one of these fuel tanks or I can have get two http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200306737_200306737?cm_ven=Aggregates&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Fuel%20Transfer%20%2B%20Lubrication%3EFuel%20Transfer%20%2B%20Storage&cm_ite=349006?ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=349006 it holds 80 gallons. I wouldn't plum them into the trucks tank, I would just fill the tank from them. The second most important aspect of this trip is route. We would need as many maps as we can and have gps. Depending on the situation we would probably want to stay on the back roads but if we get a head start before things get too crazy we can probably use the interstate and just use our judgment whether or not we need to jump onto an alternate route. I think I have enough MREs for the trip already and I have two 30 gallon water barrels that I would take which should be enough. I would need spare parts for the truck, battery, tires, coolant, oil, etc. Having chains is a good idea. I would definitely want a cab to go over the bed and a roof rack. A pull along and winch would be good along with a ramming bar for the front. We have enough firepower, I'll just leave it at that. I had an idea of mounting high power IR lights on the truck and running those with some NVGs if the situation lends itself to that. I think with all of that and proper route planning with multiple alternates, I think we would be good. More suggestions would be awesome. Thanks guys.

#27 ·
Just remember one little thing. You stated that you think you may be able to get a one day headstart on the rest of the people. OK. but remember after driving one day, the rest are now on the roads, backroads, dirt roads and everywhere else you can think of . Your truck may get about 19 mph now, but loaded like that, you can cut that by about 25% Now, put same truck and all that weight on the backroads, and you just lost at least another 10% of your fuel economy. When you start climbing up mountains like here in the west, you will lose even more fuel economy as the climb will require more rpm x fuel to pull the hills. What makes it even worse is I think you are talking about a 1/2 ton truck. Total weight allowed is 1,000 lbs. You , your wife and even 2 small kids will take about 400 of that. You will most likely break an axel before you get 100 miles on a dirt road. Again, you are stuck, only all the gas in the world will not get you any further. Think Harder, as your wife and kids will be depending on you.

#28 ·
Ok I did not read all of the post here but I'm in a similar situation I work all over the country and I would have to get home to the wife and kids ASAP if something happened. I could be anywhere from 3 hrs away to 36 hrs away by truck. So here is what I have in my mind.

Transport
1. Truck Dodge 1-ton diesel + 90 gal of fuel @ 14 MPG 1440 miles (I work in the oil industry so I would probably add more fuel to the bed of the truck prior to leaving). I would also have an oklahoma credit card with me (siphon hose).
2. Bicycle with a trailer. There are a lot of desolate roads in this country.
My bigest concern with the trip would be getting across the mississippi river. I have some ideas mostly from here on how to cross the rest of the rivers. innertube with a CO2 inflator.

Food
1. I have 6 MRE's and 9 millineum bars and some daytrex bars. I figure I might add a few more sooner or later. I also figure on scavanging a little and hunting/fishing would be done as the time/opportunity permited.

It was also pointed out that maybe a SHTF friend could help. I've thought about this too. I have not met anybody on here FF and unless I just just stumble across them I probably won't. (I work way to much) :) I thought it would be nice to be able to identify friend or foe but anything that I have came up with would be easily reproduced by anybody. So with out a FF I don't see a good way to go about this short of dumb luck but I do seem to have more than my share of it. :)

Weapons
I believe in redundancy and possibly overwelming fire power :) I like stuff that goes bang but I also realize that if you don't have bullets then it an expensive stick! teach your wife to shoot the life she saves may be yours or one of the babies! when buying weapons parts and amunition interchangeability is a good thing.

Really when all this is said and done plan for the worst and hope for the best. If you end up in the middle then you are ahead of the curve. Oh yea! good solid boots. Cause as long you can walk you still have a chance.

#30 ·
Cpl.Young, you are my neighbor and I want to help you as best I can.

I have a family too, and fortunately for me, they aren't thousands of miles away. Still I realize that if they aren't survivalists, I probably wont ever see them again. When the SHTF, getting 90 miles might be impossible.

If it takes you 2 months to get to your destination (I believe 2 months is a fair estimation, given insanely good luck) will they even be alive?

I want to talk to you about this, with out offending you. Are they survivalists? Do they have the Preps where they live and accommodations for you and yours? Are they ready to take you guys on, when/if you arrive?

How will you stay in contact? Ham Radio? Will that give away their/your position?

Besides Raiders, Destoryed or blocked roads, lack of fuel, water issues, weight, resource limmitations, food, communication, OPSEC, Weather, sickness, Vehicular malfunction, and any other problem, what good will it do you or your family once you arrive?

You live in VA. One of the best places to be if the SHTF. Is your family equally into being survivalists? What happens if they are safe and then they loose contact with you? Will they in an effort of Futility attempt to come and rescue you?

My advice is this:
1) get them into being survivalists so they at least have hope.
2) Move now, not latter, OR get them to. If they mean that much, I am sure you can FIND work in CA.
3) Get a Ham Radio
4) Accept that there are some people, you can't save.

#31 ·
Leave early. You have no other choice.

Even if you leave early, prepositioning supplies at the destination would be mandatory. Unless you are driving something the size of a deuce you couldn't possibly carry a meaningful amount with you.

When it all goes down there will be very little chance of making major river crossings or finding fuel along the way. It might be possible with intensive advance planning to avoid major population centers but there will be a hundred small towns instead. Every mile of the way you'd be terribly vulnerable to anyone with enough sense to shoot out your tires. If you don't surrender quickly, then just spray the vehicle to kill the occupants. End of the story.

Leaving early gives you other possibilities for movement. You could fly or take a train if you get out before panic begins. You could ship important stuff by UPS, leaving you maximum mobility. You might drive north to Canada, cross thru there and then cut south near the coast.

If you really must have a last minute scenario, flying a small plane is the best I can come up with. Any empty road could do for a runway. Have fuel caches along the way, particularly near your friend in Ohio. You might be dead if there is an EMP strike and the plane's electronics fry. Obviously this is going to be VFR. Taking a boat south thru the Straits of Magellan and coming up that way would make for a good novel but an expensive and risky bug-out.

#33 ·
this post is one of the hardest one to answer for a there is a lot of question about where and how and to do get the basic question of the following things

when to start

what routes to take

where to cross diff rivers that you are going encounter

where to fuel up and how much fuel to keep in the truck which makes you a target also ..

along with family members can they travel long distance without beening stressed by the diff routes and driveing conditions of the trip etc.

plus haveing two small kids in the vehicle it makes it hard on you for they are going to get cranky after beening keep couped up in the truck for travel,

plus have to sleep and eat and go to bathroom along the way and that where the security factors of the what is going on at the time of the event ..

how about takeing flying lesson and have a plane that can seat four people and go across country in a flight ..

#34 ·
If it were me, with all my immediate family on the same page, I'd start the journey, asap.

I'd gather up my things and go now. Get the renewable food source work started (i.e., garden, fruit trees, nut trees). I don't care if I had to work at a gas bar for $12 an hour to make ends.

If you wait until it's that close to the shtf, and try to travel that distance, you will more than likely end up dead before you even get close. Or trapped in a very bad situation.

Even if things don't come to a sociopolitical collapse, you'll be living a better quality life. Get back to simple, self sufficient, independance.

Go now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.