1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Yep it's a good knife carried one for years in the woods.

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you lol some people say its not good i have no clue how they could have made it bad lol

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
I own one. Been a great knife! I only wish they made a left handed holster for it...

·
Modern Day Nessmuk
483 Posts
I own one and used to carry it quite frequently. Was the first good knife I bought. However I've replaced it with a Mora. And soon the Mora is to be replaced with a Leuku and a Kellam Puukko. If they made a full tang (Not stick tang) model of the 119 with a natural handle matireal, Flat ground (NOT HOLLOW GROUND!) blade made of a carbon steel I'd carry it -much- more often.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Got one of those too. Great knife. In fact Ive get a few Buck's and I'm pretty much sold on them. Here's mine, sorry about the crappy pic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A charming, traditional design. ...costs 80€+ around here.
How are you liking the blade material so far? Is it good stuff?

It really is a looker, and no doubt a great knife for what it's meant to do, but it's not quite versatile* enough to be worth that kind of money for me, personally.

*-The blade is shiny. May be an advantage when scaring away punks but that's about it.
-The sheath would need some DIY improvements for rough terrain use. (At least a leg cord.)
-The handle could get slippy(?) unless some tape or coating is added.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts