Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
41,192 Posts
I really enjoy my Buck 110. I use it more than all of my other knives and I have a lot. Even though it is pretty well known that 420 is a fairly low grade of steel, it still sharpens easily and holds an edge. I am always able to get a very sharp edge. I've owned a total of 3 Buck 110s and have lost two of them. My coworker, Nightwing, knows that I carry my Buck more often than all my others. I do bring other knives to work just to see how they hold up.

Anyway, it's a USA made knife, it's an American tradition, it's good quality for the money. Great value.

Reactions: hotdogs2

·
Modern Day Nessmuk
483 Posts
I've gotta send mine back to buck. I snapped the blade in clean half. (was carving... XD)mine was a piece of crap though, guy would NOT let me pick a different one. He said "Theres no such thing as blade wiggle" that I was "Lieing..."

·
Registered
630 Posts
the buck 110 is my primary belt knife and i carry it in a quick draw sheath, just grab the end of the handle and pull, knife opens in one clean motion and it's legal.

·
Professional Knife Addict
677 Posts
Thanks for the awesome review. I picked mine up for $28.97 at my local wally world to carry on my belt. I needed a knife with that had good reputation, good warranty, and I knew would not fall apart in a time of need. This knife is so solid and I love the fact that it now comes with a nylon sheath!

Some pics:

·
"Everbody has a plan . .&quot
2,187 Posts
I bought my Buck 110 in 1979 ! ! !
And it's smoother & sharper now than it was then. Just handed it down to my son & even the original leather sheath is still in great shape ! ! !

I know carry daily & use a 112 Ranger that someone else was going to throw away because the tip was broken off. Quick trip back to Buck resulted in a reground refurbished like new knife that will also give decades of service, all for around $5 postage.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yep, 110s and 112s both great knives. Have owned both since the 80s and keep using with no issues. I also own a Bucklite Orange handle like the 110. Has a camo belt case, and use it on a neck lanyard made of paracord. All good investments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts