1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and welcome from Yorkshire England

I'm 40yrs old with a wife and 2 kids

Love the site linked in from one of Kev's Vids on youtube

I ventured up north from Birmingham after leaving the Army and just stopped in a nice little village not far from the M62

I try informing folk to prep but just get the your a nutter look so have just gave up apart from my close friends and family who after 4yrs are now asking questions because i was right about the finantial crisis

I dont have all the answers but if i can i will offer advice to you all

Cheers
Max

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Hello there Max/pol76 - I'am glad you liked the videos.

Welcome to the community, please make yourself at home.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hello Max welcome from KY I get the crazy look all the time but I think they are the crazy ones for not seeing the writing on the wall

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Hello Max - Welcome from NH.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada (DFW), Republic of Texas.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry i should explain a Brummie is a native of Birmingham the Uk's second city

The natives of this city are relaxed have a good sence of humour an accent that sounds very slow and can be found drinking a pint of Mild which is a form of beer and eating Balti Curry

I have a couple of mates that are still in the American Army and Police who I worked with over the years so should have thought about explaining things i nearly got punched out the first time i asked if they had any ***'s and the look of horror on my face when one of them wanted to lend me a pair of pants

all the best
max

·
Potential Roux-Ga-Roux
1,439 Posts
Hello and welcome from South Carolina.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts