Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Less law not more prisons
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was browsing new's article, the title caught my attention:

Haiti relief less than Katrina, 9/11

http://www.usatoday.com/news/sharing/2010-05-13-haiti-donations_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

Ok, now, I'm a dumb, stupid, unintelligent ******* from the south. But, if you ask me, it makes more sense that as Americans, we would fund disasters here at home MORE than abroad, right? It's almost like this article is saying " look how greedy Americans are. They fund their own disasters with more money than the poor oppressed/lazy country of Haiti".

Reactions: Dwind

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Well who are they gona call when obama taxes us to death? I know I stopped giving away any more cash for anything. I figure they are getting way to greedy for my taste. Like this 7.00 to 10.00 gas tax there talking about . Ohh im sorry obama said it wasnt a tax. Ya right it sure wont be a donation. If its taken without our consent its a tax.

·
Christian for Israel
582 Posts
Where in the US Constitution does it say the our government is in the "global governemnt welfare" business? If we as citizens wish to donate, I amd all for & our government should not stand in the way. However, the government should NOT send any aid to any foreign government!

This is just more government spending money which is does not have. Get US out of UN, IMF and any other giveaway program. If the Progressives/Liberals want to fund Crime Inc., they should spend their own money NOT our money. Let's see how "compassionant" Hollywood, Clinton, et al. are when all donations must come straight from their pockets with no support/reimbursement from taxpayers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.