Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Hope he went to the doctor. Doesn't look like he is coming in anymore. If that is the type of skin cancer I am guessing, a quick removal would be nice. It's not the type that spreads, but you still need it cut out.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,997 Posts
I think it is Obama.
Sort of like that star trek episode where Picard is stuck in the ship's computer.

Anyway, I think Obama should have a disease named after him. :)

I've never had ringworm, but that doesn't resemble any spider bites I've had.
Usually they are some combination of 2 fangs, itching, followed by tissue necrosis (death) and a pit where skin used to be.
And it usually bleeds a lot when you scratch it open.

if that is a ringworm fungus, I would try vinegar before bleach. Bleach kills everything including your skin.
The low pH of vinegar usually kills fungus pretty well.

·
Shotgunner
817 Posts
I've always said if you feel compelled enough to ask for help online you should be doubly compelled to ask a medical professional.

Doesnt look good, whatever "it" is. I'd go get it checked out before it potentially gets too out of hand

·
Goat Roper
1,343 Posts
I think it is Obama.
Sort of like that star trek episode where Picard is stuck in the ship's computer.

Anyway, I think Obama should have a disease named after him. :)
You know it reminded me of o holes round mouth also! Ring around the pekker ??

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
It’s been over a month since her last post, I hope it didn’t turn out to be be necrotizing fasciitis.
To the OP if you’re still around I hope you let us know what it turned out to be.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a nasty sore on my leg. Red ring, whiter in the middle, oozing fluid and a few pus filled spots, itchy, sore. I live in the Keys. Before I head to the doctor....Is it ringworm?
Hey what happened with it? Because right now I have something similar

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,602 Posts
Hey what happened with it? Because right now I have something similar
That member has not replied since 2018, three days after making the post. I doubt you get a reply from them but hopefully others can chime in and help you.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
Ringworm is the same fungus as Jock itch and Athletes Foot..that doesnt look like it..they dont usually ooze..it also doesnt look like a Brown Recluse bite either so...Dr time id say

21 - 31 of 31 Posts