Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vigilant
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body out there so fed up, so jaded; that you wish the S would just hit the fan already, while your young enough to survive the transition. If so, why? What would be the benefit to yourselves and others? If not; again... Why? Lets find out whats really on your minds!:eek:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I am not so fed up but a realist and know that the way the mass of population is, the way education of our young is dumbed down, the way money controlls all formes of media and flow of information, the way the Mafia Captailist are running things, it can not last nor can the flow of the flood now be changed in a peaceful manner.

Thus, I say burn the candle at both ends as the current people in power are doing.

Look at the bail out, it was not for u and i. It was to save their assess. To add more money to their stock pile.

One man made 4.5 BILLIONS, read that B in there, like he did it with hard work and sweat.

Mafia Captailism at its best. Greed in its finest hour.

they, the super money people have destroyed what we had in America.

It is gone. You are fooling yourself with wishful thinking if you think it can be turned around.

History teaches us that it can not. blood and guns, until people are sick of guns and blood to start a new Law and Order.

They think they can control us. They think they can just use HARRP to screw with our minds but we know the way to protect against HARRP and mind control low freqs.

When the danger is realized the steps needed to protect will spread like wild fire.

I know I sound depressing, but I tell of your future and there is no way around it. Face it and plan as best you can.

the mind is the strongest most powerful weapon, sheild, tool you own.

stay cool, calm, and dangerous. That is the key. do not react emotionally but use logic and plan, plan and prepare.

later
wayne

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I don't see any other way out of the mess we are in. I keep trying to think that if some major shtf thing were to happen, so many people would be hurt or die.
Then I see that society today is so bad, so selfish and tech oriented that people would collapse without their cell or computer. I don't know. I just know that the whole country is in like a pressure cooker and seems ready to blow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sometimes, I also think, "Bring it on," but I also am very concerned that there might be riots and civil unrest and upset and worse. In other words, the transition won't be pretty. What's that saying: We're only five meals away from anarchy?

I don't think it'll five, but more like three.

I also agree with VinnyT, that I think we're beyond "taking back America." This health care bill was the last straw. How on earth can the USA support the $2.5 trillion this thing is going to cost?

My husband and I pay about 50% of our income to taxes. Yes, 50%. And that doesn't count the personal property taxes, or sales tax, or gas tax, or all the other taxes. And now they're talking about a Value Added Tax?

Where does this stop? When they tax 100% of our income?

It's all gone nuts. I'm starting to think secession is the better way. Seriously.

·
Mod Certified PITA!
12,092 Posts
Any body out there so fed up, so jaded; that you wish the S would just hit the fan already, while your young enough to survive the transition. If so, why? What would be the benefit to yourselves and others? If not; again... Why? Lets find out whats really on your minds!:eek:
Who you calling 'young'? Kids these days, go no respect!

:D:

Anyway, after much consideration, I've concluded that those hoping for the fecal material to impact upon the rapidly revolving ventilation device, the collapse of the U.S. government, TEOTWAWKI, etc, etc, are like the little kid insisting things would be GREAT if only his parents died, he'd be able to play all day long, not have to take baths, stay up as late as he wanted... I sincerely doubt more than a handful of the Keyboard Warriors who haunt this forum and the internet and constantly call for revolution, secession, all that jazz could survive that which they want so much. Most of us are hot house flowers, looking really good in the climate controlled conditions that the government and modern society provide; but put us out in the cold, cruel world, and we'd die almost immediately. People don't realize how cushy we have it. I once tried to put together a list of all the ways the government makes life better for people, from FDICing their bank accounts and preventing employers and businesses from discriminating against them on most basises (basi?), to inspecting oil tankers to try to prevent another Exxon Valdez and providing a national weather service. Once I realized I could probably fill a legal pad - every page, writing VERY small - with services and still have more to record, I gave it up. People who think they're going to turn into a cross between Rambo and George Washington (who apparently was a HUNK in his younger days), survive any disaster that comes along in a PAW and do it easily and with style, and then set up a utopian government and world that will even better and freer than the Founding Fathers managed and where even the trains will run on time... frankly should stop living in a Walter Mitty world. Reality is a lot less appealing, but has the advantage of being, you know, REAL...

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
That's some assumption there, grasshopper. Some of us remember the days before there were X-boxes or the internet, etc, when we actually had to go outside to use a 'convenience', or when the reality of war was only a heartbeat away. We got along by living within our means, or improvising. We repaired things that broke and bought things when we actually had the money. :eek:

Give us older folks credit for adapting and getting by. In many *HTF situations, we may be the ones who are least frazzled, and who those of you who are "young enough to survive the transition" will come to. ;)

·
Board Supporter
2,049 Posts
They think they can control us. They think they can just use HARRP to screw with our minds but we know the way to protect against HARRP and mind control low freqs.
Okay, I am intrigued ... tell me more ... because I think that is one reason so many people in this country are having such terrible depression, and "their" answer is to put them on mood enhancing drugs, which just dumbs them down further, and takes away their thinking abilities.

Sorry to derail your thread there ... maybe start a new one with the answer!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Okay, I am intrigued ... tell me more ... because I think that is one reason so many people in this country are having such terrible depression, and "their" answer is to put them on mood enhancing drugs, which just dumbs them down further, and takes away their thinking abilities.

Sorry to derail your thread there ... maybe start a new one with the answer!
Please don't feed the conspiracy theorists. HAARP is not a secret weapon. Its facility is open to scheduled tours. It is used for open research of the ionosphere.

Just because a lot of people don't understand something doesn't mean it's a mind control ray gun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
While I am not excited about the prospect of SHTF, revolution is the only way things are going to stop sliding down the hill. I didnt say armed revolution, or even hostile revolution. I wish people would just start thinking for themselves, an intellectual revolution, and see what needs to be done.

Sadly, all too many people just go with the flow of things and are excited at the prospect of "being taken care of." The death of my ideal America happened long before I was born ('85), with the loss of family values and personal responsibility. People now need the government to tell them what is ok and what is not. There is no common sense or personal accountability left. They took that away.

So, while I would rather that we could just all get along, be happy, and prosper, Things will change. We can not continue down the path we are on. The only thing that hasn't been decided, is whether it will be at the point of a rifle, or at the voting booths.

I took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution and while I no longer wear the uniform, it is a cause I still believe in.

·
Vigilant
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
While expierience can never be under-rated for it's value; at least as far as this thread is concerned I put much higher value in the opinions of my brothers and sisters than that of my neighbors.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Please don't feed the conspiracy theorists. HAARP is not a secret weapon. Its facility is open to scheduled tours. It is used for open research of the ionosphere.

Just because a lot of people don't understand something doesn't mean it's a mind control ray gun

end quote

Yea, and they do not have the micro wave gun for crowd control either.

Conspiracy theorists please define.

you think the obama admin is reducing atomic because they are kind and gentel, or do not know what they are doing.

IT is because they have weapons so advanced that the nuclear stuff is old fashinon.

some of us connet the dots of what we see and read and hear.

why do you think they are ending the space program with the rocket fuel ships. Because that techo stuff has been obsolete for at least 20 years.

The CIA runs drugs world wide to get the funds to support the black ops on new techo stuff.

Yea, I am inclined now to think of anyone who keeps yelling, conspiracy theorists are red herrings to keep most of the people laughing and pointing fingers at those who look around them and see that

1. Why has all the techo stuff for the last 30 or so years not advanced much beyond the same old same old.

2. Why does the auto industry produce a car that just bearly meets gove mileage require only after the price of fuel advances to cover the profit lose due to lower fuel demand.

I could go on and on but when you or anyone else refuses to think or worst a gov or industry plant to cloud the thinking process of others, it would do no good.

so I am a wolf crying, make fun of me while you can. I am sure the future will allow me the last laugh on you.

later
wayne

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
1. Why has all the techo stuff for the last 30 or so years not advanced much beyond the same old same old.
Computers that fit in your pocket are now more powerful than room filling Supercomputers of 25-30 years ago. Technology is still progressing, and more rapidly than ever. The internet, in any recognizable form didn't exist then. It has since completely transformed our world.

2. Why does the auto industry produce a car that just bearly meets gove mileage require only after the price of fuel advances to cover the profit lose due to lower fuel demand.
Because they have no incentive to raise efficiency until demand or markets warrant it.

·
Board Supporter
2,049 Posts

Just because a lot of people don't understand something doesn't mean it's a mind control ray gun.
I am actually more interested in ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) waves. I know they, being the government, did a lot of experimentation and research with different frequencies and their effects on people. Different frequency vibrations produced emotions ranging from depression to euphoria, and everything in between. They found out that they could even cause people to become angry to the point of violence with the proper application of frequency. I was interested in information as to how to block the ELF waves. I don't believe I ever mentioned ray guns ... nor did that ever cross my mind! I also understand that HAARP stands for High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The key word here is "frequency". The earth, itself, has a frequency, as do human beings; which by design is the same frequency as the earth ... when things are working correctly, there is harmony. I am interested in ways to limit the interference of outside, unnatural frequencies, so that the harmony and balance are maintained.

As I said before, I don't want to change the intent of this thread, so I will start another in this section, and you can share ideas you might have on how to shield yourself from those unwanted frequencies there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your indulgence and patience.

·
Board Supporter
2,049 Posts
It is not necessary to believe all you hear or see but one should at least think about it and ask oneself, what if.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Einstein would agree with you!

I posted the new thread ... check it out ~

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
I've spent alot of time thinking about this very question. One part of my mind would like the sthtf even if meant my own death just so that the world could be "born again" and possibly better than it is now. Every time you turn on the news it's bad, another child missing, someone else has killed someone, greed is rampant, our government could care less what it's doing to its citizens it is just an never ending story of greed, hate and desparity. Then another part of my mind doesn't want the sthtf because I know many good people will die and possibly leave alot of bad people behind and then the crap would just start all over again. In my mind either way it seems like a no win situation. I just think there is really no good way to turn humanity around.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.