Survivalist Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1391 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I have words but the admins will give me a nasty warning for saying them! Oh man! I am so sorry this happened to you. Hang with the bright spots: your garden wasn't in and therefore destroyed; 2) your house is still standing and fixable; 3) temporary measures are in place so you won't be heating the great outdoors! My first word while viewing your pictures started with F.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,303 ·
Thanks CityKitty, I appreciate it. And you're right, things could be a lot worse.

I just finished filing insurance claims and uploading pics, now I have to wait for an adjuster to schedule an appointment.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,304 ·
Something I didn't notice yesterday because I was so focused and cleaning up property damage... these "divots" in my front yard are from hail stone impacts.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,309 ·
I went out to set the dead bolt on the backyard fence for the night and this guy was hanging out there. I'm glad he survived the hail storm.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,312 ·
You may already know how slow peppers are. Slow to sprout and slow to grow. That’s why I started mine early this year.
Yeah, it's just that the Craig's Grande Jalapenos had already sprouted several days ago. So, I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with the Bullnose Pepper seeds.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,313 ·
My mowing guys came by this morning. I was glad to see them, due to all the storm debris in the yard from trees, etc. After they left, I went outside and saw they had somehow forgotten their leaf blower. By mid-afternoon they still hadn't come back to get it, so I finally texted the guy and told him it was here. I was afraid they might have thought it had fallen out of the back of their truck or something and that it was gone for good. I went outside again a little while ago and they had finally come back to get it.

1301 - 1320 of 1391 Posts